9

Shadows was staying at a hotel until she could find an apartment. She sighed sadly, already missing the chaotic group of boys. She was about to go take a nap when someone knocked on her door. Shadows opened it to find Z outside.
"How'd you-"
"My baby is good at what he does. He found you, not me. Anyways, are you feeling like you need revenge?" Z said.
"Revenge? Not really. Why?"
"Because Shotaro broke your heart. Don't you want to get back at him?"
"I shouldn't-"
"You should. And the best part is, work with me and you'll never get in trouble. I'll take the fall for you," Z said.
"How can I trust you?"
"Remember that group of girls that came to your house? Those were my friends. They make up all kinds of stories about idols and none of them get caught. I'll have one of them send in the story."
"Are you a spy or something?" Shadows asked.
"I guess you could say that. We're more of a revenge seeking group."
"But why? What did anyone do to you?"
"Let's just say I've been rejected by a lot of guys and girls don't want to be my friend sooooo...."
"....Okay. I'll help you."
Z smiled. "Good choice. Now, tell me everything you know about Shotaro."

-LATER-
"That's all I know. So now what happens?" Shadows asked.
"I'll take the story to my friends, we'll twist it a bit so Shotaro looks evil, and then we'll get back to you," Z replied.
"Wait, Shotaro has to be evil?"
"Uhh yeah. That's how we get revenge."
"I want him to feel hurt not to get kicked out!"
"Oh well then we can arrange that. But that would involve something on your part...."
"Like what?"
"Who's the nicest most innocent guy in RIIZE?"
"I don't know...maybe Sohee?"
"Go after him. Get revenge on Shotaro by dating Sohee."
"I can't use him like that! Sohee is my friend!"
"Fine then, take Anton."
"I don't think-"
"You called?" Anton said as he appeared out of nowhere.
"Baby, you have to do me a favor and pretend to be with Shadows for a couple days while we get revenge on Shotaro," Z explained.
"But-"
"You can either help or go back to RIIZE. What will it be?" Z asked angrily.
"I'll help! I'll help!" Anton said nervously.
"Good. Now let's get going. We need to make a plan."
And with that, the two of them left.