19

"Why are you hanging out with Seunghan?" Anton asked.
"We're just friends that's all," Z replied.
"I really don't think you should be friends with him. He seems creepy," Anton replied.
"He's actually really sweet. Do you not trust me? You know I'll only ever love you," Z said.
"Yeah but-"
"Maybe you don't love me. Maybe you weren't lying a few days ago when you said you had no feelings for me. Well guess what? I overheard Shotaro saying he was going to propose to Shadows. You have no chance with her," Z said angrily.
"Are you jealous of Shadows? Because maybe I did love her more than you," Anton said angrily.
"Well maybe I love Seunghan more than you. He actually cares about me."
"In a really creepy way he does."
"I'm breaking up with you," Z said.
"Fine but don't come crying back when Seunghan cheats on you."
Z angrily walked away.

-MEANWHILE-
"I think this one is perfect for her," Shotaro said as he picked up a ring.
"It does look like something she would like," Wonbin replied.
"I know she loves sparkles so I think this one is perfect for her."
"It's the most sparkly one there is so I'm sure she'll love it," Wonbin said.
"Alright then, I'll take this one," Shotaro said.
He paid for the ring and quickly hid it in his pocket when he saw Shadows walk by. He walked out of the jewelry store and went over to Shadows.
"Hi honey! Do you want to go to dinner with me tonight?" Shadows asked.
"I would love to! I'm going to go meet the rest of the group for rehearsal but I'll see you tonight," Shotaro replied.
"Okay see you tonight!" Shadows replied. She kissed him goodbye and Shotaro left with Wonbin.

Shotaro arrived at the area where Riize was supposed to meet and he and Wonbin both looked at each other with wide eyes when they saw something. When they got there they saw Z kissing Seunghan instead of Anton.
"What the heck is going on?" Shotaro asked.
"Anton broke up with me so I found a better boyfriend," Z said coldly.
"Yikes," Wonbin said quietly.
"Shotaro are you sure you're not interested in me? I'm wayyyy better than Shadows," Z said.
"I thought you were her friend," Shotaro replied.
"I was but now I hate all of you."
"Seriously? Just because Anton wasn't right for you doesn't mean you should hate all of us-"
"He was right for me! He's just stupid for letting me go," Z said angrily.
"Then why are you with Seunghan?" Shotaro asked.
"Because he actually loves me."
"He's just using you but fine. Go be with him."
"Why do you care anyways? Are you that into me?" Z asked.
"You think we all love you but we don't. You're just some creepy fan who just happened to get a job with us. Stop acting like a psycho and leave us alone," Shotaro replied angrily.
"You're pretty smart. But I'm not leaving you alone until I get what I want," Z replied.
"What could you possibly want besides Anton?"
Z smiled creepily. "I want RIIZE to disband."