5

Z ended up listening to all of Anton's stories and the two of them had become friends.
"I have to go now but it was nice meeting you. If you need anything I'll be here for you," Z said.
"Do you really not think I'm annoying?" Anton asked.
"Not at all. I think you're really cute," Z replied.
"Thanks for listening to me. And for being my friend. I'll talk to you tomorrow," Anton said.
"Of course! Talk to you tomorrow cutie!" And with that, Z left.

Shadows walked into Anton's room and sat on her bed. She wanted to stay with Shotaro for longer but was too afraid to ask him.
"How'd it go with Z?" Shadows asked.
"She's the best! She listens to me and likes me and she's a better friend than....never mind," Anton said.
"I guess that's a good thing..."
"She actually believes in me. Unlike...some people," Anton said coldly.
"I'm not doing this again. Do you want me to leave?" Shadows asked.
"Actually that would be great. I'm going to call Z."
"Okay then, I'll go." And with that, Shadows went back to Shotaro and told him what happened.

"Maybe it's best if you stay with me for now. Until Anton comes around which will hopefully be soon. I hate seeing the way he treats you," Shotaro said.
"Yeah. You're way sweeter than him," Shadows said.
Shotaro smiled and looked down and Shadows wished she could just tell him how she felt but she was too afraid.
"I'll go get my things and move them into your room," Shadows said.
She walked back to Anton's room and grabbed her things.
"Wait!" Anton said.
"Are you okay?" Shadows asked.
"Actually....I just wanted to apologize to you. I'm sorry for being so mean," Anton said sadly.
"It's okay. I forgive you," Shadows replied. She turned to walk away but Anton stopped her.
"Wait...."
"What?"
Anton hugged her. "I'm sorry I was mean to you."
"Aww don't worry. I know you're not really that bad-"
Anton pulled her into a kiss. Shadows was shocked and pushed him away.
Anton laughed coldly. "I'm not actually sorry. Now, you'll do what I say or I'll show everyone what just happened."
And with that, he held up a phone with a picture of them kissing. Shadows started to panic. If Anton spread that picture around....her career would be over.