3

Shotaro started screaming as someone grabbed his arm.
"Relax it's just me," Shadows said.
"Where were you?" Shotaro asked.
"I was trying to chase after Anton but he slammed the bathroom door shut and locked it."
"Was he mad at you?"
"Yeah but I don't know why..."
"I'll go talk to him," Shotaro replied. He walked to the bathroom and tried to open the door. Surprisingly it opened. Shotaro walked into the bathroom to find paint all over the walls and the mirror. And written in blood was Anton's name on the wall.
"You're kidding me. Now we have to clean this up. I swear Anton I will-"
"That's it. I'm just a burden to all of you. Maybe I should just run away," Anton said as he appeared behind Shotaro.
"As your leader I'm telling you to stop this craziness and clean this up. But as your friend...I don't think I can help you-"
"OF COURSE YOU CAN'T! All you ever do is judge me and hurt me! Nobody cares about me! You're just like the rest of them...." Anton shouted angrily.
"I will not have you talk to me like that after everything we've done for you. Clean this up NOW," Shotaro said angrily.
Anton just sighed and walked away.

Shotaro walked back to Shadows and sighed.
"I think maybe you should stay in my room," he said.
Shadows nodded and followed him to his room.
They both sat next to each other and Shotaro started to cry.
"I don't know what to do," Shotaro said sadly.
"It's going to be okay. Now that I'm a manger it's my job to talk to Anton and sort things out. We'll fix this," Shadows said. She pulled Shotaro into a hug. Just then, someone walked in.
"Oh uhh am I interrupting something?" Sohee asked.
"Not at all. Do you need something?" Shadows replied.
"I....I'm scared," Sohee said nervously.
"What could you possibly be afraid of?" Shotaro replied.
"Anton's downstairs yelling at everyone and holding a knife. He keeps threatening everyone," Sohee said nervously.
"I'll go handle him. Both of you stay here," Shadows said.
She went downstairs to find everything was silent. But then she heard something hit the wall.
"That'll be you if you get any closer," Anton said to Sungchan, Eunseok and Seunghan.
"We didn't do anything to you!" Sungchan said nervously.
"YES. YOU. DID," Anton replied angrily.
"Enough! All of you get to bed right now," Shadows said.
"No thanks," Anton replied.
"Anton, that wasn't a suggestion. GO."
Anton dropped the knife and all the boys ran up the stairs to their rooms. Shadows went back to Shotaro and Sohee.
"Would you like your stay here for the night?" Shadows asked Sohee.
"I'm okay now. I'll get going," Sohee replied. And with that, he walked away.
Shadows laid down next to Shotaro.
"I'll talk to Anton tomorrow, don't worry," Shadows said.
"Okay. Good night," Shotaro replied.
The both of them went to bed but it wasn't until a few minutes later that they were woken up....by their house alarm.