17

"Has anyone seen Sohee?" Anton asked. Riize was standing in a group with Shadows.
"I did. I kicked him out of the party. He's probably going to be going on a hiatus from the group to reflect on his actions," Shotaro replied.
"So now what do we do?" Shadows asked.
"Well, we're actually going on our first tour soon and we all get to go so we should probably get home and get packing," Shotaro said. They all happily cheered. Z felt someone hug her from behind and she laughed.
"Anton stop it we can't-wait...." She slowly turned to see that it definitely wasn't Anton hugging her.
"Seunghan....hi," Z said uneasily.
Seunghan smiled but it seemed kind of creepy. "You seem surprised."
"Kind of. I thought Anton was..."
"He's talking to Shotaro," Seunghan replied.
"Oh..."
Just then, Shotaro called Seunghan and Seunghan walked away. Nobody seemed to notice what happened before and Z didn't think much of it.

-THE NEXT DAY-
Everyone took the tour bus and went to their first hotel. Shadows decided to share a room with Z since they were both girls but they allowed Shotaro and Anton to come and visit whenever they wanted. Of course nobody noticed that for the entire bus ride there, Seunghan was all over Z and constantly talking to her. Anton of course was sleeping the entire time and Z didn't want to wake him up. Z felt like something bad was happening to her but she didn't know who to tell.
"So, how are things with Anton?" Shadows asked.
"Umm okay I guess," Z replied.
"That's good. I really feel like you two are meant to be."
"Me too...."
Shadows went back to unpacking.
"I have to tell you something," Z said.
"Sure what is it?"
"Have you noticed Seunghan acting different?"
"Uhhh no?"
"Oh...never mind then. I'm going to go find Anton."
"Okay, have fun!"
Z walked out of the hotel room and found Anton talking to Sungchan and Eunseok in the lobby. Z walked over to them.
"Hi baby," she said.
"Hey beautiful. You okay?" Anton replied as he hugged her. Z smiled, finally feeling safe.
"Actually I need to tell you something...."
"And then I was like DUDE NO WAY!" Eunseok said as he continued his story. Anton ignored Z and was laughing with the rest of the group.
"Anton seriously," Z said.
"Sorry Z but I'm kinda busy," Anton replied. Z angrily walked away...but then she saw someone watching her.