27

Author: Sneak peak at Book 2:
Z knocked on the door but there was no answer.
"Anton I know you're there. Please just talk to me," Z shouted.
Nothing.
"Anton please. I'm sorry," Z said.
"Just go away," Anton said sadly from the other side. Z could tell he was crying and she felt bad for once.
"I'm really sorry for hurting you. I actually really miss you and I know I ruined everything..."
Nothing.
"I'm just confused about my feelings because I love two people at once and I don't know who to choose..." Z smiled evilly as she got an idea. "But if you don't come out then I'll choose the other person-"
🧡

It had only been an hour of trying on dresses and Shadows was beginning to get angry.
"I liked the second one!" Shadows said.
"No offense but you're too fat for the second one. It would look better on me," Z replied.
"How about the fourth one? That one was nice too."
"It's too plain but then again so are you soooo..."
Shadows rolled her eyes. "I have no idea why I'm even inviting you to my wedding. You're awful."
"I know," Z replied happily.
"Ughhhhhh."

-LATER-
"So now we have everything except for a date for the wedding," Shadows said.
Z laughed. "That was stupid of you to not plan a date."
"Will you please stop talking? All that comes out of you is meanness," Shadows replied.
Z and Anton laughed.
"Fine. Screw up your wedding then. I was just trying to help," Z replied.
"Thanks but we got this. We'll be fine without you. Now, let's pick a date."
Shadows and Shotaro went to discuss a date and by now it was late at night so Anton and Z went to get ready for bed.

Later that night, Shadows woke up to get some water when she heard voices downstairs. Shadows gently moved Shotaro who was sleeping with her and quietly opened the door to their room. She quietly walked down the stairs and made sure to not make any noise. Her eyes widened when she saw two people in the kitchen.
Seunghan pulled Z close and hugged her.
"Don't tell anyone about this," Seunghan said.
Z laughed quietly. "I won't."
They both kissed each other.
Shadows began to feel bad for Anton. She quietly went back up the stairs and decided that she didn't want water anymore. All she knew was that she had to tell Anton about what happened. After all, Z wasn't very nice to her anyways so....she deserves it.