24

Shadows looked over at Shotaro who seemed angry.
"Shotaro I-"
"As soon as this tour is over I'm marrying you! I'm sick of Z and Anton and their stupid games," Shotaro said.
"I'm going to go find her before she makes Anton even more angry," Shadows replied. And with that, she walked away.
Shadows found Z outside walking towards Anton.
"Get away from him," Shadows said.
"Why? He's my boyfriend. Or are you going to steal him from me?" Z replied coldly.
"Only you would do that. I thought we were friends."
"You thought wrong. I'm not friends with anyone. Like I said before, once I take Anton I want RIIZE to disband."
"He'll never be with you," Shadows replied angrily.
"Oh really?" Z replied. She walked over to Anton and started to fake cry.
"Baby I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. The truth is I just want you to give me more attention," Z said sadly.
"You should've just said that earlier. But I'll forgive you," Anton replied. They both hugged each other and Z smiled evilly at Shadows.
"Anton she's using you," Shadows said.
"At this point I don't care. Just stop bothering us," Anton replied.
"Seriously?! You can't just-"
"I'm quitting by the way. I want to start a new life with Z," Anton said.
Z smiled evilly.
"What?! You can't do that!"
"Yes I can. Now go away."
Shadows angrily walked back to the group.

-LATER-
"So Anton is gone once and for all?" Shotaro asked.
"Yep, pretty much," Shadows replied. Just then, she thought of something.
"Why does Z want RIIZE to disband?"
"I don't know, maybe you should ask her," Shotaro replied.
"She hates me. She'll never tell me," Shadows replied.
"This is awful. With Anton and Sohee gone our group is going to have to-"
"Uhhh Shotaro?" Eunseok said.
Shotaro turned around only to find everyone else staring at Sohee who was standing at the door.
"Why are you here?" Shotaro asked coldly.
"I...I wanted to apologize. I messed up and being without all of you has hurt me so much. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused," Sohee replied.
"You really mean it?" Shotaro asked.
Sohee nodded. "I feel horrible for everything I did and I just want one more chance."
Shotaro thought about it. "Alright. We'll give you one more chance."
Sohee smiled. "Thanks. I promise I'll do better."
"Well now we don't have to disband," Shotaro said.
"Actually you do," Z said as she appeared out of nowhere.
"Why? Everyone's back except Anton and we can go on without him," Shotaro said.
"Not anymore," Z replied.
She took out her phone and showed a series of pictures of her with Shotaro, Sohee, Seunghan, and Anton.
"Face it RIIZE. After I post these, you're over."