22

-THE NEXT DAY-
RIIZE went to rehearsals while Z and Shadows got some time to stay in the hotel. They would have to leave later to help the band get ready for the concert though.
"You're so lucky that Shotaro proposed to you. I wish I had someone that loved me that much," Z said.
"You don't think Anton would propose to you?" Shadows replied.
"He's so odd. He loves me and then he doesn't but then when he falls back in love with me I don't love him. We're probably not ri-"
"Z!" Just then, Anton came running in with Shotaro behind him. Anton hugged Z and kissed her.
"Hey cutie. You're back early," Z said.
"Our manager let us go so we could spend time with you guys. We only have an hour before we all have to get going though," Anton replied.
"What have you been up to while we were gone?" Shotaro asked Shadows.
"Oh nothing..." Shadows replied as she quickly put a scrapbook away.
"What's that?" Shotaro asked as he pointed to the book.
Shadows sighed. "Fine I'll tell you. I've been kinda planning our wedding and finding pictures of things I want us to have. You don't have to agree with it though. I'll be happy with whatever you pick."
"Can I see it? I'd like to see what you've been thinking," Shotaro asked.
"Yeah but it's not much," Shadows replied. She opened the book to reveal pages that were filled with pictures.
"Wow, yeah definitely not much," Shotaro said laughing.
"If you want you can pick some things that you like. Maybe there's some stuff we agree on."
"Oh that cake looks nice. And I think the blue flowers would be good. Yeah, I think I like most of this," Shotaro said.
"Really? Because if you don't you can tell me."
"No really I like it. Just...I think you should pick whichever dress you want. I noticed there's no dress in here so you probably haven't decided yet."
"That's right. I haven't exactly decided what dress I want yet. I'll have to try on some and see," Shadows replied.
The two talked about the wedding until finally they had to leave. They all headed to the concert and started to get ready.