4

Shadows and Shotaro woke up with everyone else and walked downstairs to find a broken window.
"Where's Anton?" Shotaro asked.
"He probably ran away," Sungchan said.
"We should go look for him," Shotaro said.
"We? You're not going anywhere. Eunseok and I should go since we started this whole fight," Seunghan said.
"I'll go with you guys for safety," Sungchan said.
"Maybe I should go too," Sohee said.
"No way. Anton was about to kill you for no reason. It's best if you stay away from him," Sungchan replied.
The three guys left and Shadows went back to bed with Sohee and Shotaro.

-MEANWHILE-
Anton walked to the town nearby when someone was watching him. He didn't care so he kept walking until he got to a restaurant and sat down. He ordered a water and sat silently until someone sat next to him. A girl with long black hair and black eyes stared at him.
"Excuse me? This is my table. Go away," Anton said coldly.
The girl just stared at him.
"Hello?"
Silence.
"Listen if you don't-"
"Anton! Get out of here!" Seunghan said angrily. But he stopped short when he saw the girl.
"Who's this?"
"I-I don't know. She's just-"
"Your girlfriend? Wow I didn't think you were the type to secretly date someone," Eunseok said laughing.
"No she's-"
"Don't care now let's g-"
"He's not going anywhere," the girl said as she grabbed Anton.
"What the heck?! Get away from me!" Anton said nervously.
"Oh come on, don't you want me to be your friend? You're lonely without me..."
The girl moved closer and closer until her face started to crumble revealing a charcoal face with lava coming out of it. The girl jumped forward and-

"AHHHHH," Shotaro screamed as he woke up.
"Are you okay?" Shadows asked.
"Where is Anton?"
"The boys went to go find him but then you fell asleep. They all just got back and went to bed."
"Did he meet a creepy girl?"
"Uhh no?"
"Okay good. Good night," Shotaro replied.
"Shotaro?"
"Hm?"
"Maybe you should sleep next to me. I think you're stressed out so you're having bad dreams," Shadows said.
"I-I can't-"
"Come here....its okay," Shadows said.
Shotaro moved over to her and Shadows hugged him.
"Good night baby," Shadows said.
Shotaro smiled slightly and blushed. "Good night."
And with that, they both fell asleep.

-THE NEXT MORNING-
"I told you those oat bars were fake!" Seunghan said.
"They looked so goo-wait. Yeah okay there's no way Sungchan made those," Eunseok replied.
"I did to make them! I have proof!" Sungchan argued.
"Oh really? Let's see the proof," Eunseok replied.
Sungchan showed them a bunch of dirty bowls in the sink.
"You idiot! You were supposed to clean those right after you-"
"Guys, calm down and eat your....whatever those are," Shotaro said as he grabbed an oat bar. He banged it on the table and it was hard as a rock.
"I'm not eating this..." Shotaro said quietly as he threw the bar away.
"You know what, I stand corrected. Sungchan definitely made those," Seunghan said.
Meanwhile Sohee was chasing Anton with an oat bar and trying to force him to eat it.
Shadows laughed. "You all are so funny."
Just then, the doorbell rang. Shadows got up and opened the door.
"Hi, how can I help you?" Shadows said.
"Hi I'm Z and I'm RIIZE's new makeup stylist," a girl with black hair and black eyes said.
Shotaro nervously looked out the door "Shadows!"
Shadows looked over at him and Shotaro shook his head.
"Uhh give me a moment," Shadows said. She walked over to Shotaro.
"What's wrong?"
"That's the girl I dreamt about. The one trying to take Anton," Shotaro said.
"Don't worry, I'm sure it was just a coincidence. I'll go let her in."
Shadows let Z in and Z sat on the couch.
"Another new person?" Sohee asked.
"Awww you're the cutest thing! I'm your new makeup stylist," Z said.
"I just don't understand. We never hired a makeup stylist," Shotaro said.
"Actually we did. It says here that the position was filled just yesterday," Shadows said as she read some of her notes.
"That's right! And I'm going to make sure all of you little cuties are ready for your performances," Z said happily.
Shotaro and Sohee looked at each other uneasily.
"Maybe we should-"
"Hi! I'm Anton and I'm guessing you're a new staff member so I-"
"Not this again," Shotaro said.
"Don't worry. It's cute that he talks a lot," Z said.
"You think I'm cute?" Anton asked.
"Of course I do!"
Anton smiled. "I think we're going to be great friends then!"
"Oh no..." Shadows said quietly.
Anton walked up to his room with Z leaving everyone else in the living room.
"So," Sungchan said, "....who wants oat bars?"