12

Author: I'm making this a fluffy chapter🥰

"Anton are you okay?" Shadows asked when they found him.
"I'm fine. Thankfully I just got a bit of a scratch," Anton replied.
"We should get back to the house. But first, will you move back in with RIIZE?"
"I guess...but not unless I get to stay with Z."
"She can move in with us too. In fact, she can stay in your room with you. I'll stay with Shotaro," Shadows said.
"Be careful. Shotaro is acting strange. He seems-"
"Baby are you ready to go?" Shotaro asked Shadows.
"Yeah we're coming," Shadows replied. Shotaro held her hand and they all walked out to the car.

When they got back home, Shadows and Shotaro went upstairs. They both laid down next to each other and cuddled.
"I know you're not ready but...I love you," Shadows said.
"I know and I love you too. But I just can't be in a relationship right now," Shotaro replied.
Shadows smiled.
"What?"
"You're so cute," Shadows said.
"Not as cute as you are," Shotaro replied.
They both hugged each other and Shadows pulled him into a kiss.
"I missed you."
"I missed you too," Shotaro replied. They both were about to kiss again but then someone walked in.
"Sohee!" Shadows said happily.
"Hi Shadows! I missed you!"
They both hugged each other but Shotaro turned angry.
"Get away from her," Shotaro said angrily.
"Baby we've been over this. It's okay, I'm still yours," Shadows said.
Shotaro pouted and sat back.
"I just wanted to say hi and also tell you that I think something's up with Anton again. He still is acting weird," Sohee said.
"I'll talk to him in a moment," Shadows replied.
Just then, Sungchan called Sohee.
"I gotta go. Bye!" Sohee said.
"Bye cutie!" Shadows replied.
And with that, Sohee left.
Shadows went back to cuddling with Shotaro.
"I love you," Shadows said.
"I love you more," Shotaro replied. Shadows pulled him closer and hugged him until after a few minutes she heard soft snores. Shadows smiled at how cute Shotaro was. But she still felt like something was wrong...

-MEANWHILE-
Z pulled Anton closer and hugged him.
"I did what you wanted. Aren't you proud of me?" Anton said.
"Of course I am baby. You're so perfect. I love you so much," Z said as she played with his hair.
"I'm guessing you have something else you want to do?"
"Not really. I think I might just settle down and do my job as a makeup artist," Z replied.
"But what about me?"
"You think I would just abandon you?"
"Well...."
"Aww honey I would never abandon you. You're mine and you'll always be mine. I love you too much to let you go," Z said.
Anton smiled. "Good because I love you too. You're the only person that gets me."
"I'll always be here for you. You mean everything to me," Z said.
Anton smiled and hugged her. But then...he remembered something. Something he had to do without Z...