25

"Hand over the phone. You won't get away with this," Shadows said.
"Yes I will. You all are over," Z said. Just then, someone hugged her. Z rolled her eyes.
"Not now Anton. I'm busy," Z said.
"I thought you wanted more attention. Plus you're so cute that I can't resist you," Anton replied.
Z blushed and looked down. Anton pulled her into a kiss and then grabbed her phone while she was distracted and threw it to Shadows. Z gasped. "How was I so stupid to fall for that?!"
Shadows cracked the phone until it was in little pieces.
"Looks like you're over now," Shadows said.
Z ran away.
"I should probably go follow her," Anton said.
"Thanks for helping us. Even if you don't want to come back to RIIZE you'll always be our friend," Shadows said.
"To be honest the only reason I wanted to leave was because of Z. Maybe I should stay..."
"You're more than welcome to if you want to," Shadows replied.
"I...I'll think about it," Anton said. And with that, he walked away.
"It's time to go to our concert," Shotaro said.
They all went on stage and the crowd cheered. Their music started and they all started performing.

-LATER-
Shadows hugged Shotaro. "You did amazing."
"Thanks love. I love our fans but honestly I can't wait for our wedding," Shotaro replied.
"Me too. Only 15 more shows to go and then our wedding will be here! How about we go do some more planning?"
"That's a great idea. Let's go!"
And with that, they walked back to the hotel.

-MEANWHILE-
Z sat by herself crying outside the building until Anton walked over to her.
"Go away. I'm evil," Z said sadly.
"Says the girl with smudged makeup all over her face. I think you're perfect," Anton replied.
"No I'm not. Everyone hates me."
"Maybe you should start being nicer to people. People will like you more if you were nice."
"Why do you even bother with me?" Z asked.
"I don't know honestly. Maybe because I'm attracted to you...or because you're so evil that it's actually entertaining."
Z laughed. "Well I guess I'm glad I entertain you then."
"I'm sorry things didn't work out for you. I know it's hard seeing Shotaro with someone else."
"It doesn't matter," Z replied.
"Really? I thought it was the biggest deal in the world for you," Anton said.
"It was...but then I found you. I actually love you more than Shotaro."
Anton looked surprised. "You really mean it?"
Z nodded.
Anton smiled. "I love you too."
And with that, they both hugged each other and then stood up and went back inside.

Author: Giant time skip coming in the next chapter.