CHAPTER-1 Rouse Kingdom

Year 749: A Time of Contentment and RespectIn an era consumed by the relentless pursuit of power, our family stands apart, finding solace in the simple joys of life. I hold immense admiration for my father, Count Beth Idris, whose unwavering commitment to a modest existence has earned him the respect of all who know him.While we may not possess boundless wealth, we are far from destitution.

Our lives are filled with an abundance of love, laughter, and the satisfaction that comes from appreciating the blessings we have been bestowed. Our contentment stems not from material possessions, but from the deep-rooted connections we share as a family.Count Beth Idris, a man of great integrity and wisdom, has instilled in us the values of humility and gratitude.

He leads by example, demonstrating that true wealth lies not in the accumulation of riches, but in the richness of our relationships and the fulfillment found in leading a purposeful life.Amidst the chaos and turmoil that plague our world, our family remains an oasis of tranquility.

We find joy in the simplest of pleasures, cherishing the beauty of nature, the warmth of companionship, and the comfort of a humble home. Our hearts are filled with contentment, for we have learned that true happiness is not found in the pursuit of power, but in the appreciation of life's precious moments

As I reflect upon our way of living, I am reminded of the immense fortune we possess in the form of a loving family and a father who guides us with unwavering love and wisdom.

Count Beth Idris, a beacon of contentment and respect, has taught us that true wealth lies not in the accumulation of material possessions, but in the richness of our character and the depth of our relationships.In this tumultuous era, where greed and ambition run rampant, our family stands as a testament to the power of contentment and the value of a life well-lived.

We may not be the wealthiest, but we are rich in the things that truly matter. And for that, I am eternally grateful to my father, Count Beth Idris, for showing us the path to true happiness and fulfillment.

This is Kingdom Rouse, the biggest kingdom of four. It is a flourishing place as it has never lost a war because of our war hero and the most cruel person of our kingdom.

But let's not talk about that after all, today is the biggest and most important day of the year. Today, both common and noble people can attend the ball. It is the day my elder sister is going to become a member of society.

My dearest elder sister Carol, a radiant beacon of light that illuminates even the darkest of nights. As she celebrates her sweet sixteen, the time has come for her to seek a suitor and start a new chapter in her life. Although some may consider her age to be late for such a pursuit, my sister's fiery spirit and effervescent personality have made her a force to be reckoned with among the nobles. Her unwavering courage and sharp intellect only add to her allure, making her a true gem among the eligible maidens of the land. I am in awe of her beauty, both inside and out, and I know that whoever is lucky enough to win her heart will be blessed beyond measure.

I respect her for her bravery, but I am afraid it will lead her to repeat what happened in the past.

Chloe's sad expression slowly fades away as she hears Carol's sweet voice calling her. She looks up and sees her sister, Carol, running towards her with excitement in her eyes.

"Chloe! What are you writing in your diary? We're going to be late!"

Carol exclaims, her voice filled with love and concern.Chloe can't help but smile at Carol's infectious energy.

"Oh, Carol, you always know how to brighten my day," she says, closing her diary and tucking it away.

"But look at this dress! I had it tailored specifically so I can enjoy all the delicious food at the ball without anyone noticing my tummy."