Author's note

Hello everyone, it's your author, ASTERHaru, here to share some exciting news! My story has officially reached an incredible milestone of 1000 views, and I couldn't be more thrilled.

I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who has supported and loved this story. Your unwavering support means the world to me, and I am forever grateful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now, let's delve back into the captivating story, where we can explore the intriguing characters in more detail. Allow me to provide you with some additional information about each of them, painting a more vivid picture of their personalities and motivations.

Firstly, we have Carol Idris Beth, a spirited young woman of eighteen, standing at a height of 166 centimeters. Carol possesses an insatiable thirst for adventure, constantly seeking new experiences and challenges. However, she harbors a deep aversion towards Ragnarök, a twenty-one-year-old individual towering at an impressive height of 196 centimeters. Ragnarök's presence seems to ignite a fire within Carol, as she despises him with a passion.

Furthermore, there is someone else in close proximity to Carol who incites similar animosity from Ragnarök.Introducing Chloe, a sixteen-year-old with a graceful stature of 165 centimeters. Chloe finds solace and joy within the pages of books, immersing herself in the enchanting worlds they offer.

However, she possesses an intense dislike for bugs, which tend to disrupt her tranquil reading sessions. Additionally, Chloe's existence seems to irk Grey, a twenty-year-old gentleman standing tall at 189 centimeters. Grey's heart is captivated by Chloe's presence, as he finds himself irresistibly drawn to her. On the other hand, Grey holds a vehement distaste for war, yearning for a world free from its destructive grasp.