CHAPTER-3 The royal family

Legend has it that he is a monstrous being, born during a time when the queen was unable to conceive.

Whispers of a curse surround him, and some even question whether he is truly human. Rumors abound that he is impervious to pain and death, but no one can say for certain.

Despite his mysterious nature, he has been sent to war three times. The first time was when he was just thirteen years old, and many hoped that he would perish on the battlefield.

However, he returned with the head of the enemy in his hands, his eyes devoid of life.

The only thing that kept his soul alive was.........

“Hic…. Hic..... I will never talk to you if you die........”

A mysterious cry of a child.

_________

The herald announces the presence of the royalty processing into court with a loud voice.

“All Rise for their Majesties!”

A hushed stillness descends upon the once vibrant ballroom, as if a pin could be heard dropping. A frail figure leans on the support of servants, followed closely by the arrival of the king.

However, it is not the king who commands attention, but the figure walking behind him.With each heavy thud of his boots on the floor, Ragnarök Alzack Rouze enters the room, exuding an aura of primal ferocity.

Beside him stands his fiancé, Isabella Rouse, her expression mirroring the unease felt by all. It is no easy task to stand by the side of a war-crazed and lustful crown prince, and Isabella wears the weight of that burden on her face..

ROUZE KINGDOM'S FUTURE EMPEROR AND THE ONLY SURVIVOR, RAGNAROK ALZACK ROUSE.

In the illustrious kingdom of Rouze, a future emperor and the last remaining heir, Ragnarok Alzack Rouse, emerged as the sole survivor amidst a tragic turn of events.

The king, in a desperate bid to secure the throne, issued a harrowing mission to all his children: eliminate the cursed child and claim their rightful place as ruler. However, fate had a different plan in store.

In a cruel twist of destiny, the cursed child defied all odds and mercilessly dispatched each sibling, seizing control of the throne and becoming the undisputed monarch. Yet, instead of being embraced by the nobles, a wave of disdain washed over them. Their hearts brimmed with contempt for this newfound ruler.

King Henry Alzack Rouze stepped forward with grace and poise, prepared to deliver a heartfelt toast. However, just as he was about to raise his glass, the crown prince swiftly intercepted it, seizing the opportunity to make the toast himself.

“ Father, it seems that your illness has not yet subsided, so I shall graciously take the liberty of making the toast in your stead. Servant, kindly escort him to his chambers now that all have had the privilege of witnessing the radiance of your majestic countenance.”

“TCH, I should have exterminated this wretched bastard when he was nothing but a pathetic, feeble child," the king seethed venomously, his words dripping with contempt, as servants forcefully hauled him away.

With a regal flourish, the Crown Prince gracefully accepts the glass, his eyes meeting Carol's with a mischievous glint. Raising the glass with effortless charm, a knowing smirk dances upon his lips, captivating all who behold him.

"Goodness, he's quite infuriating, isn't he? I wonder if all crown princes behave in such a manner or if he's simply an exception. And let's be honest, his lackluster appearance is hardly surprising given that he was caught in bed with someone else. It's quite disappointing, really." Carol murmurs with a hint of exasperation.