CHAPTER-15 Fight to protect

“ Why did you do this, Ragnarök?
Why did you ruin my family?
Is it that you hate me?”

She felt an overwhelming sense of pain and betrayal. Was everything just a lie, she thought, as the pain and betrayal consumed her.

Her heart was pounding, echoing in her ears, as she anxiously awaited his response. Every second felt like an eternity, and the weight of her emotions threatened to suffocate her.

The silence that followed only intensified her despair, as doubts and insecurities flooded her mind. Had their friendship been nothing more than a facade? Were all the promises they made just empty words? The memories they shared, the laughter and tears they had experienced together, now seemed tainted with deceit. How could she have been so blind? She thought.

As he silently stared at her pained expression, his heart ached. He longed to reach out and comfort her, to wipe away the tears that streamed down her face. But he, clenched his fist instead.

“ Don't cry, Carol.” He said.

“ Then what else should I do? My father is in this state because of you, my family's honor, respect, everything is stomped by you.”she smacked his chest in anger.

“How dare you!” she shouted. “You lied to me and betrayed my trust.”She glared at him, her eyes blazing with fury.

“I Did what I did to achieve what I wanted, what is bad about it?" he boasts arrogantly.

his eyes were arrogant and filled with a sense of superiority. Carol knew, he looked down upon others, believing that he was better and more deserving of success, but crumbling her happy family, he didn't feel any remorse.

His actions were driven by a selfish desire to fulfill his ambitions, without considering the consequences or the impact on others. He doesn't care about my feelings. He tried to put his hand on her shoulder, but she flinched She quickly pulled away, her body tensing up at his touch.

In her eyes, “Don't you dare touch me again,” she spat out.

He recoiled, taken aback by her sudden outburst.
“Are you…. scared of me” he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

“I didn't want you to be scared of me, Carol.”

She glared at him for a few more seconds before turning away, her arms crossed tightly over her chest. Her reaction made his Ruby red eyes filled with anger.

“Why are you scared of me? Did I ever do anything to you?
Or is it because I am a monster.” He growls.

The intensity of his gaze was enough to send shivers down anyone's spine. The anger in his eyes was like a raging fire, burning with anger.

As his power unleashed, a dense black fog began to fill the room, slowly enveloping everything in its path. The air grew heavy and suffocating, making it difficult for Carol to see or breathe.

The darkness seemed to have a life of its own, swirling and shifting, creating an eerie and unsettling atmosphere. Within the black fog, shadows danced and twisted, taking on sinister forms. Whispers echoed through the room, their voices filled with malice and despair.

The energy in the air crackled with an ominous intensity,
she stood alone in the dark, her body began to tremble uncontrollably.

Fear gripped her heart, causing her breath to quicken and her hands to shake. Every creak of the floorboards and whisper of the wind outside intensified her terror.

“ Master, should we kill her?”

“We want blood.”

“ Let's kill them all.”