CHAPTER 7 : Duryodhan

The darkness sealed us, as we stood in the storehouse. He held me through my wrist with one hand and wrapped my mouth with another as I was almost to yell for help. The stillness between us was so peculiar, I was brushing his body, and we were chest to chest, I brought out breaths heavily, even I could listen to his whiffs for an extent attempting to get away from his clasp I attempted to swine his hand off, but his grip was so powerful that my combat had no impact on him. After a while, when I ceased trying to reprieve myself from him he freed his hand from my lips.

"Why are you wandering around at night-?" Came over the voice, which belonged to Ashwattama. His voice had a profound and steady tone. Sometimes his voice came out as husky, it was melodic and I felt impassive when I heard his voice at once, but eventually, I was crammed with bitterness and frustration after a bit.

"What are you doing here-?" I doubted aggressively, if there was light, it could have been apparent through my face, but my voice was not enough for him this time, i screamed at him resulting in him once again wrapping my mouth with his hand, i could feel his hard and stiff hands covering my lips.

"Don't shout Nihira, pitashree is asleep in the room aside." He whispered.

"Will you please let me go then-?" I tried to speak from his grasp, but it became very sweaty to keep up inside the room, I felt suffocated. Incompetent to control it any further, I shoved him getting away from his hold. I instantly came out for some fresh air. The habitat was again quiet and still. The area was all vacant, I stood in front of the door drawing a whiff heavily. I heard his footsteps as he moved toward me.

"Now tell me what are you doing here at this hour?" He whispered gazing near me at the door.

"Why can't you let me do my thing?" I let out firmly.

"I just asked you a question and you have to answer it rather than putting up with another." He mumbled.

I sniffed.

"Wooff- okay I want a mattress," I said, looking at him with furry in my eyes, I was upset by his endless visits and his habit of holding my wrist. It became a daily routine for him to once hold my wrist a day. I was so aggravated by him to the point, that it simmered my blood when I spoke to him.

"Mattress-? So you could have asked me instead. Who told you to rush inside the storehouse at this hour." He said in a meagre voice.

Before he could finish his sentence we footsteps of someone approaching. I checked out the region to look at the citation of the voice. Unexpectedly ashwattama softly moved me back with his arm, and stood in front of me in preservation. Trying to determine the source of the footsteps. I looked at these macular hands that came up to protect me, his blue veins were visible under the moonlight, and he made a tight fist clutching his jaw a bit.

He bent a little to look around, followed by me when I saw Duryodhan coming from his royal tent. Through his face it was obvious that he was asleep, his eyes were all dousy and his hair was chaotic. It looked kinda of cute, the golden chain he wore around his neck was all hanging around his back, and it skimmed funny as he moved toward both of us.

"What are you doing here Ashwattama." He doubted with his comic narrow gazes.

Oh, nothing as such." He replied.

"And what is this kanya doing here along with you." He argued.

"Kanya, seriously kanya-?" I thought to myself.

She needed some help, she wanted a mattress." He replied with some reluctance in his voice.

"I didn't need your hold. I can do it by myself," I said mentally rolling my eyes from Ashwattama.