Chapter Nine

"What!" Neo yelled back. Neo stood up and looked at Patrick. He growled loudly. He wanted to walk over there and slap Patrick and Arc for making noise. He did not have a good day at work. He closed his eyes while his jaw was still clenched. He looked down at his desk and re-sat down.

Patrick stood there sucking the top row of his teeth while he started to get angry. He does not know why Neo was acting like this, but he did not like it. He walked over to Neo, standing next to him and his desk. He placed his hand on Neos shoulder and onto the desk. He turned Neo to face him.

"Are you hungry? You did not eat yesterday... did you eat today?" Neo looked at him with no emotion. Patrick was correct, but Neo has gone a lot longer without food before. Neo rolled his eyes and tried to go back to his computer. Patrick shook his head in disbelief before he grabbed Neos jaw and turned his head back towards him.

"Get your shoes on and we are going to get you something to eat."

"I. Am. Not. Hungry." Neo said growling. He was furious. He moved his hand from his computer to Patrick's wrist and tried to move him from his face. Patrick was not allowing it. Patrick smirked before he grabbed Neos hand and slammed them onto the desk. Neo could not move, and their faces were inches apart.

"Neo. I am trying to protect you from angering Arc and angering myself. I have a higher tolerance than Arc. Now, please get your shoes on and come with me." Patrick said tightening his gaze on Neo. Neo growled again and looked away.

"Fine. Just get the fuck off me." Patrick releases Neo and walked over to the door. Leaning against it with crossed arms waiting for Neo. Neo slipped on his Crocs and grabbed his wallet. He walked over to the door and followed Patrick out.

"I fucking hate all of you." Neo said slamming the door behind him. Arc looked at James before the laughed and continued their quest to complete the bed. Once Neo and Patrick were in the elevator, Patrick pushed Neo against the wall and grabbed his throat firmly. Neo growled and tried to push Patrick away but no anvil. He kept growling before he felt Patrick's lips on his. He was shocked again. He kissed back after a few seconds and Patrick leaned more into it. He knew Neo was hungry, but he needed to distract Neo. Patrick pulled away smiling before the elevator doors opened to the main lobby. Neo looked at Patrick before they continued their way to Patrick's car. Since it was almost three am out, not many places were open. As they got into the car, Patrick began to search for places where he could get Neo food. Fast food places were closed, restaurants were closed, and most gas stations were closed. He had one option left. He grabbed his phone and called his pack house.

'Hey David. I need you to make homemade chicken nuggets and mac please."

"Yes, I know it is three am, but I need it. I will be there in thirty."

"I will explain when I get there." Patrick smiled at Neo before he drove off. Neo was sitting in the passenger seat silent. He was mad, sad, angry, hungry, sensitive, confused, and every other emotion he could feel. He was mad because of work and because of the alphas who will not leave him alone, he was sad because he did not mean to be angry, sensitive because of the kiss, and hungry because he hasn't eaten.

Neo looked over at Patrick before bringing his knees to his chest and went back looking out the window. He wrapped his arms around his knees and rested his head on his knees. His lips still tingling from the kiss that he received ten minuets ago.

They soon arrive to Patrick's Pack house. Patrick parked in front of a double arched staircase. Neo looked up at the house in awe. It looked like a mansion that seems fake. Neo unbuckled and followed Patrick up the stairs. Neo scrunched his nose due to the smells inside the house. It was nothing nasty, he was just not used to being around a lot of wolves. Patrick grabbed Neos hand and walked him to the kitchen. He walked slowly so Neo understood where they were going.