Chapter Twenty.

Neo was straddled Patrick. Neo panted and his face was red. He looked to the side as Patrick helped him get his shirt back on. Each time Patrick's hands brushed against his body he couldn't help but let out a soft moan. Each touch made Neo crave him more. Patrick placed the hickey in the right spot like he was trying to. Patrick brushed Neos hair back and placed a quick kiss onto his lips. Neo tried to lean into the kiss, but Patrick pulled away.

"Pl... Please" Neo whimpered as he continued to feel and play with Patrick's chest. Patrick smiled before he moved his hand to Neo's collar, twisted it into his fist, and pulled him down. Their lips centimeters apart. Patrick kissed hard. Neo moaned loudly while his lips pressed against Patrick's. The scent of warm cinnamon was strong. It covered every other sent in the car. Patrick pulled away and smiled again.

"Now that is a tease for a tease." Patrick said.

"I uh... That was uh..." Neo wiped his face with his palms. "Wow." Is all Neo could get out while he went back to his seat. He was half hard and was completely embarrassed. Thank God he decided to wear loose jogger pants. Patrick leaned back and grabbed his phone from the back seat. He sent the message to the others and looked at Neo.

"Let's keep this game between us. Okay? Let's get some of the bags from the trunk while we wait for the others." Neo nods and slipped out of the car. He grabbed the McDonalds bag and met Patrick near the trunk. Patrick opened the trunk and started to grab some of the bags. Neo went to grab one, but Patrick slapped his hand.

"The prince doesn't grab bags. The other two can get the rest. You have dinner in your hand. That is very important."

Neo looked up at Patrick. He was still in shock from the physical activity he just endured with the man next to him. Neo nodded. Patrick smiled at the response. The other two men show up at the car and they grabbed the rest of the bags. All four walked back in silence to the dorm. Neo used his key to buzz them into the building and then buzzed them into the dorm room. Since they were going to be in Patrick's side, they brought all the bags there. Once all the bags were on the table, they took some time to separate the items to the respected owner. Most of the items were for the two that went out shopping, but James decided to put all the liquor into his mini fridge and Patrick placed all the mixers and snacks onto his deck. Arc was examining all the games they got since some of them he has never played. While he was reading the Cards Against Humanity decks, he placed them into the card case Patrick bought to keep all the cards together.

"So how was your guy's day? You two smell really good." James asked. He decided to help Arc with the card decks since there were quite a few.

"It was great. My doctor came by and checked Neos arm. Then we decided to go to the mall, then go to target and get the games for us tonight, then got dinner for everyone, and now we are home. The only sucky part was there these fuggily girls that bothered Neo and I while we ate lunch. Oh, Neo and I went into Bath and Body Works."

Neo blushed as Patrick found an excuse for why they smelt like that. Every time Neo looked at Patrick, he wanted to continue what they did in the car. He wanted to wrap his legs around Patrick's waist, arms around his neck and make out. He wanted to breathe Patrick, he wanted to be one body.

"Sounds like a nice day. I got a message from my mother about my father, so I had to go home for the day. He is doing completely fine. She lied to me. Made me worry. She just wanted to see her son and show me the new laws and what not for the pack. Apparently, we are expanding out about a hundred acres and building a new village or something for the pack that is joining my pack. I am not sure. I must go back next week. I would like you guys to come with. My mother would probably love to see you."

"Mumm if she makes her famous chicken potato casserole I will be there." James spoke as he walked over to his closet. He pulled out his pajamas for the night and a towel. He looked at the others.

"Everyone needs to shower and be ready in about thirty minutes for game night. We can decide on what game first when we are back in the room." He walked into the bathroom. Arc agreed and went to his room to change since he took a shower when he arrived home earlier. Patrick and Neo were left alone again. Neo began to slowly panic due to his nerves getting the best of him. He looked at Patrick before leaving the room quickly. All Patrick could do was chuckle and shake his head. He walked over to his closet and did the same thing as James. He went into the bathroom and decided to use the second shower that was open.

Neo examined his closet looking for clothes that he would feel comfortable in, but also would hide the hickey that rested on their collarbone. Part of him did not want to hide it. He wanted to make Arc jealous. Wait? I want to make Arc Jealous? He doesn't even like me like that. He decided on grey hoodie and black sweatpants. He grabbed his towel and walked into the bathroom. He stopped as he saw both James and Patrick only in towels. Both were in front of a sink doing their nightly routine. Only issue for Neo was that both men had their towels very low on their waistline. Neo could see their V-lines and their perfect bodies. Neo quickly walked over to the larger shower and turned his back towards the two men. James and Patrick looked at each other and decided to silently watch Neo undress through the mirror. Neo removed his pants and folded them, then slowly removed his shirt. He placed it on top of his dirty pants and then stepped into the shower and closed the door. He started the shower and removed his boxers throwing them over the door. When Neo was almost naked behind Patrick, he could not help but think about things he would do the man. He did see the bruise from Neos work accident and finally understood the doctors' words about Neo being too skinny. Patrick knew if they did anything physical with one another, Neo would need to gain some weight. Especially since Patrick knew he could go for hours.

Patrick, James, and Arc got the games all set up, the drinks they wanted poured, and had the chicken nuggets being reheated in the air fryer. They were waiting on Neo. Neo was taking his time in the shower. He had a very long day with Patrick and what he did the car was very out of character for him. He sat on the shower floor letting the water hit his back and his head. He had his eyes closed and he was resting his mind and soul. His index and middle finger were softly grazing over the artwork that Patrick left on his body. Every few strokes he pressed down and just like Patrick wanted; it sent a soft sting through Neos chest. Neo kept replaying the interaction in the car in his head so many times that he didn't realize the water became ice cold. James started to get worried, so he went into the bathroom and knocked on the shower door.

"Neo are you good in there? You have been in there for over thirty minutes."

"Huh? Yeah, I am okay. I am just about to get out. I'll be over in less than ten minutes."

"Okay, is there a specific drink you want us to have for you ready?"

"Uhm something fruity please. No mango mixes please."