Chapter Thirty-Two.

Neo was told on the phone to just walk around the forest and wait for him to arrive. He knew Patrick was over two hours away, but right now he is the only one Neo wanted to be around. As he walked around the wilderness, he enjoyed the scenery. He kept checking his phone for any updates from Patrick, but all he received was multiple missed calls from Arc.

He continued to walk around. He heard his name being called out, but he ignored them. He knew if he was anywhere near Arc he would become violent. He sighed loudly before leaning his back against a tree and sliding down. He placed his backpack between his legs and just observed the scenery around him. While he was close to the cliffs the trees line ended around fifty feet to the edge. He brought his knees close to his chest before relaxing his arms and head on them. He watched the sun set. He was getting cold, but he promised himself that he would not go back to the house until Patrick was there.

His heart ached. He was upset at Arc for lying to him, upset at Arc's father for placing hopeful thoughts in his head, and upset at himself for allowing this to happen. He knew he should have stayed cold and angry with Arc. He knew he should have just dealt with the consequences of angry Arc, but his young mind and heart gave him ideas that he never had.

He pulled his phone out again and saw that Arc was calling him again. He sighed and decided that since it has been almost two hours since he walked out of the house, he should answer the call.

"What"

"Where did you go?"

"Out." Neo said with venom in his voice. He did not care what excuse Arc was going to throw his way.

"You need to come back to the house Neo. It is dinner time. I thought I told you to wait for me in the library."

"I did... and then it became six thirty and you were still absent, so I decided to head to the room. I guess this was clearly not enough for you."

The phone call went silent. Arc did not know what to say. He knew he heard his door slam, but the girl in his lap told him it was nothing. He sighed.

"Neo what you saw was nothing. It is not what you think. Please come back into the house before I have guards go out and find you. We can talk about it."

"Ill come back when I want... there is nothing to talk about. You expressed it to me last night and earlier."

"I do not understand what you are talking about. What do you mean last night?" He waved to the guards to go out and search for Neo. It was dark out, cold, and there was a storm coming.

"I put on a movie and instead of watching it with me, I saw you receive sexual photos, send sexual messages, reply to snaps about the party being like I wish I was there. I told you to go to it. I told you not to worry about me." Neo stood up after checking his phone seeing a message from Patrick explaining he would be there in less than ten minutes. He smiled before he placed his phone back onto his ear. He started to take the path back to the house. He was not far from the house, just a few minutes away.

"I am sorry I was on my phone. I am not used to being secluded to one person. I am a college boy. My dick speaks more than my heart."

He heard Neo laugh. He was confused. "Well do not worry about being secluded to one person. What ever emotion that was between us... well I was expressing to you, consider it gone. I cannot believe I was foolish enough to believe Arc Kensington would think more with his head than his penis."

Neo hung up the phone and made his way to the front of the house. He saw Patrick leaning against his car and he walked over. Patrick opened his arms and wrapped himself around Neo. Neo closed his eyes and hugged Patrick back. Patrick pulled Neo away and raised the boys head.