Chapter Twenty-Eight

Neo kissed back before he wrapped his arms around Arcs neck. Arc deepened the kiss before he moved himself to be on-top of Neo. He kept kissing while he moved his hands under Neos shirt and explored his body. He kept his touch as soft as possible. Neo was embarrassed by the touch. Neo moved his own hands to Arcs wrist to stop him from feeling Neos torso. Neo understood that he was not beautiful, and he did not want Arc to think that too. Arc parted himself from the kiss. He did not want to force himself onto Neo. He removed his hands from Neo's torso, moved them to Neos thighs, lifted them up and wrapped the boy legs around his waist. He moved both of his to Neos back before he pulled him into his lap. He leaned back so now he was sitting on the bed and Neo was straddling him. Arc murred before he slid his hands back into Neos shirt. He moved his hand up Neos spine and felt every bone. Arc frowned, but he did not say anything. Neo kept his eyes on Arcs before he rested his head on his shoulder. Arc felt Neos hot breath being released, and it made him shiver. He kept rubbing Neos back keeping Neo relaxed.

I don't want this to end. I hate Arc with every fiber in my body, but I don't want him to let go. Neo kept his hands to his sides. He moved his head closer to Arcs neck to get more comfortable. Arc moved his hands for a moment to grab the blanket behind him and wrapped it around both bodies. Neo let out a soft whimper once he no longer felt Arcs hands. Arc chuckled before he placed his hands back onto Neos back. He made sure to cover Neos body. Neo felt tired again. He was warm, safe, he started to close his eyes. He yawned while he shifted his body to get more comfortable while he drifted off to sleep.

Neo woke up a few hours later still in Arcs lap, but they were no longer on the bed. Arc was the couch, his legs and feet resting on the table. Neo was still wrapped around Arcs body and under a blanket. Patrick sat next to them while the two older males played games. The game volume was low, not to wake Neo up. Neo closed his eyes again before he took a deep breath. He groaned before he stretched his back and tried to move closer to Arc. He loved the warmth that Arc radiated, he was not able to do that himself and it made him sad. He grabbed the blanket and pulled it closer to him. He felt Arcs head move and felt a kiss be planted on the side of his head.

Once the game round ended, Arc set his controller down and wrapped his arms around the now woken Neo. He looked down before over to Patrick.

"Are you hungry Neo?"

Lie. "N...No"

"I can feel your belly growling. Let's get some food."

You are already fat enough. He soon won't be able to hold you. Neo frowned before letting out a sigh. He looked up at Arc.

"You two can get food. I just want some water."

"Neo? Please eat for me."

If I say no..., will he hurt me? "Fine... I... will eat... but I don't want to leave your lap." Neo could feel Arc chuckle before he grabbed his phone. They all three discuss that they all want Chinese take-out. They ordered whatever sounded good to themselves and Neo asked for sweet and sour chicken with chicken lo-main noodles. Patrick called it in and after he walked over to Arcs mini kitchen and made himself a drink. He offered some to Arc, but he declined. Patrick brought over a cup of water with a lid and a straw, over to Neo. He lifted his hands before he brought the water under the blanket and sucked on the straw.

Once the food arrived, Neo became extremely sad. He would have to remove himself from Arcs lap so they could both eat. He sighed before he slipped from Arcs lap and walked over to the bathroom dropping the blanket at Arcs feet. Arc picked up the blanket, placed it on the couch, and walked up the stairs into his closet. He slipped on sweatpants and grabbed a hoodie for Neo. He walked down and towards the bathroom. He saw Neo washing his hands and held out the hoodie for him. He placed it on himself, and Arc smiled. It was like a short dress on Neo. Resting just below his butt. Neo sniffed the sleeves and smiled due to it smelling like the man in-front of him. They both made their way to the kitchen table. Patrick had everything set out and he smiled at Neo. Neo sat in his seat before he grabbed some sweet and sour chicken. He watched the other two men feast on their food while Neo slowly munched on his chicken.

They ate in silence. Neo enjoyed the silence and the hoodie. Yet, he was still cold. He knew this meant he was getting sick, but he did not want anyone to worry. He could handle himself for a week. He knew Arc would be bringing him and Patrick back to the dorm tomorrow before they both parted ways for a week. Neo knew he would not mind the silence, but he knew for a fact he would miss them. ME? Miss them? I mean... they are technically the only friends I have besides Three and Seven from work, but they are work friends. Yeah, I been sexual to these two men in-front of me... but I want a stronger friendship. The way Arc was just holding me while I slept... made my stomach feel funny.

"Neo?" He was removed from his thoughts as he heard Patrick call out for him.

"Huh? Sorry."

"You are fine. What are your plans for thanksgiving break?"

That question... "Oh, mainly work. I work Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, off the rest of the week due to the place being closed."

"Oh, that is gonna be nice? Having from Friday to Wednesday off."

"Yeah... I guess." The group went quiet. Neo started to get full and pushed his plate away. He closed his food and brought his plate to the sink. He washed his dishes before he sat back at the table. He felt bad, but he wanted to be held again. He felt touched starved. He knew this feeling was because he was getting sick. He watched the other two men finish their meals and clean up. Patrick said he was going to shower and walked over to the bathroom. Neo watched as Patrick stripped down to nothing and he quickly looked away before Patrick removed his boxers. Neo stood up and walked over to the balcony. He spun the door and stood outside. The wind was rough, but the lights on the cliff made it seem magical. The rain came down hard, but with the way the balcony was positioned, Neo did not get attacked by the rain. Neo heard someone behind him and soon felt arms wrap around his chest. Neo looked up and saw Arc smiling. He looked back out at the rocks.

"Stay with me for thanksgiving."