Chapter Thirty-One

Neo smiled understanding what Arc was saying. The last few days Neo has been sexually frustrated and no matter if he hated Patrick or Arc, his body wanted them. His mind wanted them. He hated himself for this. He felt normal before going to Washington University. He wanted that normalcy back. He knew throughout this week he would be able to explore the house and enjoy himself, but he was going to be in a mansion full of wolves. He was used to it, but with recent events he was terrified to even look at others. Being mistaken at Patrick's residence as an intruder was enough for him to not want to leave the bedroom. He knew Arc would be busy, but he also knew that Arc would drop everything to be with Neo if he needed him. Me? Needing someone? Please.... I been alone since... well forever. Let me not start to rely on others. They will just hurt me.

Neo sighed softly to himself. He knew his mind could cause him to ruin the moment. He stopped wiggling and stayed still. He turned his head to the side to let Arc know he did not want whatever was happening to continue. Arc frowned and let Neo go. Arc took a step back and allowed Neo to lean up and eventually stand up. Neo lowered his head before he walked over to his duffle bag and pulled out pajamas. He walked over to the bathroom and started the shower. He began to strip down.

"Neo? Are you okay?" Arc asked while he leaned against the wall. Neo did not answer. He finished removing his clothes and stepped into the shower. He closed the glass door behind himself and allowed the water to cover his body. Arc frowned and walked away. He went to the bed and started to organize it for bed. He knew it was too early for bed, but he wanted to get it completed before it was time for bed. He looked back over to the bathroom and watched Neo wash his hair. He wanted to be the one to massage the boys scalp and have the boy relax within his arms. He walked over to the living room and folded all the blankets and placed them over the top of the couches and side chairs.

He tossed all the trash within his room and decided to leave the bedroom to take the trash out. He met up with some of his friends in the hall and began talking. With it being Saturday night and the start of the Thanksgiving holiday, parties were a must. It hurt Arc to say no, but he had everything he wanted and needed in his room, except liquor. He walked down to the first floor and went into the cellar. He was not sure exactly what alcohol he wanted, but he wanted something rich. He decided on Woodford Reserve Double Oaked whisky. He grabbed a bottle before going back to his room. He typed in his bedroom door code and stepped in. He saw Neo was no longer in the bathroom, but sitting at the small dinning room table on his computer. Arc figured he was doing school work. Arc walked over to his kitchenette and poured himself a glass of his whisky. He walked over to Neo and stood behind him observing his school work. Neo had his computer open, two notebooks open, and a textbook. He was trying to complete one of the final assignments for his history class. He had to write a twelve-page paper on the selected topic that the professor gave him.

Neo did not realize Arc came back to the room, let alone standing behind him. He had his earphones in and he was in academic mode. Arc watched Neo type like it was nothing to him. Within five minutes, Neo had over a page written with no typos and with the correct information presented. He looked over at his notebooks before he started to type again. Arc was impressed that Neo did not have to look at his computer to understand what he was typing. Arc wanted to be like Neo when it came to school, but he had zero motivation. He loved the degree he was going for, but it is also very boring. Arc did not want to scare Neo, but he wanted to let Neo know that he was behind him. He took another sip of his drink before he leaned to the left so Neo could see his shadow move. Neo still jumped from being startled. Neo looked up at Arc with a bashful look. Arc smiled before he used his free hand to remove one of Neos earphones. Arc could already hear Neos music, but he wanted to enjoy it with him. Neo paused his music before looking back at Arc.

"Sorry about earlier Arc."

Arc took another sip and placed the earphone into his own ear. He then placed his hand onto Neos head and started to massage his head.