Chapter Twenty-Nine

"But... you have important stuff to do. I also have work. I can't call out for a week."

Arc frowned but he understood. He thought for a moment before he responded. "What if I handed you ten thousand dollars. That would cover what you would make from work, and you could send like half or what not to your bitch ass foster mother." He felt Neo turn around and look up at him. He went to look down, but arc placed his pointer finger under his chin while his thumb rested on-top and lifted his head.

"I cannot take your money. Patrick forced me to take his and I already feel like shit for that. I cannot take your money. I already feel like a charity case."

"His father did that... Patrick was just the messenger. You will not be taking my money... It would be a gift. Do not think you are a charity case. I told you I am not good with words... I am good with actions. Gifts, love, touch, acts of service, and pleasing the other person. Please... I don't want to imagine you alone for a week. Especially in that dorm. Come here with me. Sleep and enjoy this house. Play games, meet other people, meet my family, we learn more about one another. Maybe go on a run? If your job has a problem with it... they can take it up with my father." Arc leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Neos lips. Neo kissed back softly before raising his arms to have them wrap around the taller males' neck. Arc pulled away and investigated Neos eyes with a pleading look. He wanted Neo to say yes. He understood if Neo said no. Neo wanted to say no, he wanted to push Arc away and go back to the couch. He was mad at himself for not being mad at Arc for what happened earlier, but when Arc looked at him with those big pleading hazel eyes, Neos legs felt weak, his cheeks rose in temperature, and his heart fluttered. Neo sighed.

"Fine... but I will not take your money. Give it to my foster mother. Less money I would need to send her. Your father will need to get me out of work though. We also need to go back to the dorm. I need my stuff."

Arc laughed in excitement before he placed his lips back onto Neos. He kissed roughly and continued to go rougher. He bent his legs to grab under Neos knees. He lifted him up and wrapped him around his waist. Neo moved his arms from around the man's neck and slowly placed his hands around Arcs throat. He tightened his grip while he deepened the kiss. This movement awarded Neo with a growl from Arc. Arc moved his hands from Neos back and lowered them to hold Neos ass. Neos back arched into Arc. Arc walked backwards and back into the house. He knew exactly where he was going. He slowly sat himself on the edge of the bed. Neo tightened his grip around the other male's throat before he removed his lips. He tried to catch his breath, but he did not get a chance as Arc smacked his lips back onto Neos. He forced his tongue into Neo's mouth. Neo let out a moan as his body enjoyed the roughness. Neo was melting into Arcs touch. It was rough, dominant, possessive. Neo squeezed tighter to try to gain some control, but it gave Arc more power knowing Neo was enjoying what was happening. Arc moved his hands to the base of the hoodie and started to raise up. He removed his lips for less than five seconds from Neos before he returned. The hoodie was tossed onto the ground. Neo couldn't breathe. His stomach fluttered while his heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest. His cheeks and ears looked like tomatoes. His head became foggy. Neo knew he needed to pull away, so he used force on Arcs throat to remove their lips from one another. He kept his face inches away from Arcs. Arcs eyes not once leaving Neos. Arc smirked before he moved his hand up Neos back and into his hair, pulling it back. Neos back arched while he let out a moan. Arc took the opportunity to place his lips onto Neos throat and he played with his new toy. He growled deeply while he felt Neos chest and stomach twitch from Arcs biting. He heard Neo's hitched breathing and that fueled him to keep going. Neo moved his hands into Arcs hair. One grabbing the top portion of his hair, while the other one holding the back of his head. Neo felt hot, he wanted more, he needed Arcs touch. He did not care how rough it was. Arc heard Neo gasp as he placed himself under Neos shirt.