Chapter Twenty-Two

Patrick read the message and was confused before the photo came through. His eyes opened wide, and his lips parted. He was shocked to say the least. He turned his phone off and placed it next to him screen down. He turned his head towards Neo. He darkened his eyes before he stood up and went to grab another drink. Neo smiled back with innocence in his eyes before he turned his attention to James and Arc. Neo grabbed his drink from James and sipped on it. Arc was getting Monopoly set up on the table and was humming to himself.

"Ooh, Arc could I pretty please be the puppy dog? I love that one." Neo chuckled as he sipped on his drink what is he drinking. His body was becoming warm from the liquor and his mind started to succumb to the intoxication that was developing inside. He did not know how much more liquor he was going to be able to drink, but he did not want to waste the drink that James made for him. Arc chuckled at Neos plea and decided to have some fun with it. He placed the puppy dog statue on his palm and looked at Neo.

"Why not you come and get it from me then?" Arc said while he had a soft smirk resting on his confident face. Neo huffed brattily and stood up. He bent himself over the table, supporting himself with one hand. His other hand reached out for the piece, but Arc moved his hand behind him. Neo huffed again and tried to reach further but had no luck. Becoming more frustrated, he stood back up and walked over to grab it from Arc. As he reached for the statue, Arc switched his hands and now the statue is in Arcs left hand completely stretched out and away from Neo. Neo tried to reach farther but soon started to fall onto Arc. Arc smirked while he wrapped his free hand around Neos falling waist and helped Neo land safely in Arcs lap. Neo looked up at Arc while his ass was in Arcs lap and Arcs arm was wrapped around Neos lower waist. Arc slowly moved his hand from behind Neos back to the front. He ever so slowly removed his hand from Neos body. He grabbed his hand and finally placed the statue on his palm. Neo's stomach twitched as he felt Arc's cold soft fingers brush softly on his skin. Kiss me... kiss me please.

Neos face was red. He was completely embarrassed that he fell into Arcs lap, but he enjoyed it. He wanted to stand back up, but he couldn't and was okay with it. He wanted the touch from Arcs hand again so desperately. He wanted Arc's hands to explore his whole body. He wanted to grab Arcs hand and place it back under his hoodie, but he knew that would be wrong. Sober Neo was mad at Arc for the fight and for the mean attitude he receives. Arc said he isn't good with words. He is better with actions and gifts. Neos drunk side started to fight with his sober side.

"Neo?" Arcs voice broke Neos train of thought and without thinking he leaned up and kissed Arcs lips before crawling back to his seat. Arc felt proud. He was able to confuse Neo and got a kiss from it. Patrick was already back with his drink and in his own spot. He was mad that Neo kissed Arc, but he understood it was Neos way of saying thank you.

James looked over at Neo and realized that he was getting drunk or tipsy enough to where his walls would fall. He looked at the other boys and smiled.

"What if we do the game Do or Drink instead of monopoly. That is a very long game, and I don't want to get bored." The other two alphas agreed and decided to switch out the game. Patrick went to ask Neo for the dog statue, but Neo had it on his palm and he was just staring at it. Patrick chuckled and decided to let Neo keep it for the night. James grabbed the new card game and placed all three decks on the table.

"Okay so we have the normal, Nsfw, and then for couples. I say that you cannot choose from the same deck twice."

"I like that. Mix it up. Who should go first then?" Arc said while he got up to grab another beer. He decided to grab three, so he doesn't have to get up again for a drink. He also grabbed a bag of chips. Once seated he looked at Patrick.

"Um what about whomever birthday is first and then we just go clockwise afterwards?" Patrick answered.

"Sure. Well between our three birthdays James is the earliest at February tenth. Neo when is your birthday?"

"My birthday? Oh, uh, Its September sixteenth. Plus, I am nineteen. I would win no matter what."

"True you are the youngest. Arcs birthday is August fifth, James is February tenth, and mine is June twenty-ninth."

"Well, I guess I could be called baby then?" The alphas laughed at Neos remark before James decided to pull a card from the original deck.

"Okay first card. It says: Pretend you are hula hooping for thirty seconds or drink four times." James laughs but decided to hula hoop for thirty seconds. During this time the other three boys were laughing and enjoying the scene. The other boys took their turn, and they all choose from the original deck. Soon it was James turn again and he picked from the nsfw pile. It told him to remove three items of clothing or take four shots. He removed his hoodie, shirt, and his left sock. The others laughed.

They played a few rounds before everyone was drunk. Neo was one shot from being blacked out drunk. He was nervous for his turn due to him having to choose from the nsfw pile. He mainly took from original and couple. He only had to answer simple questions. If he has ever dated someone, if he had a crush, it made him dance for thirty seconds with no music, but now there are only couple and nsfw cards. He sighed and picked up the top card on the deck.

"Oh... uh... I don't want to take three shots." Neo said while reading the card.

"What does it say love?" Patrick spoke softly. His hand rested on Neo's thigh.

"Kiss every player or take three shots. I do not think I can handle three more shots, so I guess you guys are getting a kiss ." Neo placed the card on the table and decided to walk over to James first. He bent down and placed himself in James's lap. James smiled while he placed his hands on Neos waist. Neo thought before kissing his cheek. The card didn't say anything about kissing the lips. James smiled and returned a kiss to Neos cheek. Neo softly smiled before slipping out of James lap. He didn't know exactly what to do in this moment. His drunken mind has taken over and his sober side has been locked in a cage.

Neos body has been craving Arcs and Patrick's touch, but he promised to keep the game between him and Patrick silent. He also needed to keep the mad attitude towards Arc up. He cannot fall into Arcs hands. He closed his eyes while taking a deep breath in. He placed himself in Arcs lap and wrapped his arms around his neck. Arc placed his hands on Neos back to support him. Neo looked into his eyes before tightening his arms and placing his lips onto Arcs lip. Arcs lips were not as soft as Patrick's, nor was Arcs touch the same as Patrick's, Yet his body craved it. Patrick's touch was soft and sweet, but Arc was rough and dominant. Neo's body wanted to explore the different feeling. Arc held Neo while he kissed back. Arc finally got the chance to feel Neos lips and it was better than he ever thought. Neos lips were soft and seemed fragile. They were smooth and had a light taste of the cherry juice that he has been drinking. Their lips parted after a few seconds and Arc wanted more. His hands slowly moved up Neos back. Neos back arched in response. Neo kissed Arc again. Arc leaned more into the kiss. He moved his hands up and down the boys back. Neo moved his one arm from Arc's neck and into his hair. Neo opened his mouth to allow Arc to explore. Arc did not wait to deepen the experience they are having. Neo whimpered before he pulled away. The soft scent of warm cinnamon started to emerge. Neo tried to catch his breath before he stood up. Arc didn't want to ruin the idea that Neo might want more later, so he allowed him to get up.