Chapter Ten

Patrick smiled while he woke up. He felt something warm on his chest and looked down to find Neo still wrapped around him. Patrick kept his arms around Neo as he wanted to enjoy the feeling. He heard a groan from the man next to him, before he felt his waist be squeezed. Neo yawns before sighing. He was confused as to where he was before the memories of the night flooded his mind. He quickly leaned up and looked over at Patrick. He was laying on his back, blanket at his waist, and his arms were behind his head. Neo saw him smiling.

"Good morning."

"I am still mad at you."

"Understandable, but I took care of it."

"You left me and then I was attacked." Neo frowned.

"I told you where I was going to be." Neo frowned again before he stood up and stretched.

"Oh? So, you are saying it is my fault?

"No, its ____. He never listens. Especially after I won the alpha match."

"Alpha match?"

"He wanted to fight for Alpha Status."

"Guessing he lost?"

"Of course. I am Alpha. Well, I will be when I turn twenty-four in a few months."

"Oh, that is cool."

"Now I just need to find my second in command." Patrick said winking. Neo rolled his eyes and walked to the bathroom. Patrick leaned up and walked over to his closet. He smiled as he pulled out clothes for himself and for Neo. He had to search though all his clothes to find something he knew would fit Neo. He knew he could go out to the hallway closet and find him something, but he did not want to bump into his mother.

Neo came out of the bathroom and watched Patrick get dressed. Before he walked over, he lowered his head. His body still felt anxiety-ridden like it did from last night. What if his community laughs at me? What if the dude from last night comes after me? I am a lone wolf; his father won't like that I am here.

Patrick turned around while he tightened his sweatpants. He walked over to neo and stood in front of him. He lifted Neos head up and kissed his forehead. Neo smiled before his mind took over and wrapped his arms around Patricks neck and kissed him. Patrick was shocked but kissed back. Neo deepened the kiss and Patrick started to walk backwards. Neo walked backwards as well until Neos back was against the wall. Patrick placed his hands on Neos waist and Neo opened his mouth allowing Patrick to slide his tongue in. Neo's mind started to melt. He did not know why being touched by Patrick caused his body to react like this. All his mental and physical walls fall, and he felt weightless. His body wanted to become one with Patrick. Patrick felt Neos body while he explored Neos mouth.

Patrick's wolf started to growl. He wanted Neo. His wolf begged to mark Neo. He wanted to claim him as his and his only. Patrick had to hold himself back. He wanted to throw the man onto the bed and take him. He wanted to hear Neo scream his name. Neo let out a moan before pushing Patrick away. Neo was breathing heavily while trying to regain his composure.

He chuckled while he removed himself from Patrick's grasp. He walked over to the pile of clothes and got dressed. He did not like the shirt that Patrick left out, so he walked into the closet and looked around. Patrick watched before he shook his head and leaned against the door frame. He watched Neo, like he observed his prey.

"You seem comfortable."

"I do not like brown. I wanted something else."

"Who said I was talking about clothing." Neo looked away and changed his shirt.