Chapter Twenty-One

"Anything for you love. We will be waiting for you." James left the bathroom, let the boys know ten minutes and started to create Neo's drink. Neo got out of the shower and wrapped his towel around himself and walked into his dorm. He got dressed and then went back to the bathroom. He washed his face, brushed his teeth, and applied some of the new vanilla lotion on his body. He focused on his torso, arms, neck, and back. Once completed he joined the others in the other room. Neo enjoyed the candle smell. He walked over to it and noticed it matched the lotion he was wearing. Patrick smiled while watching Neo check the candle. Neo walked back over to the others and sat on the pillow that was next to Patrick, but across from Arc. Arc gave Neo a soft smile and Neo returned the same. James walked over with Neos plate of food and his drink. James made it as strong as possible without the taste of liquor being there. Neo smiled as he tasted the drink. He placed his food plate behind him on the couch.

"Okay so we have a few games. Cards Against Humanity, Monopoly, cards, Uno, and Do or Drink. Which one do you guys want to play?"

"Mumm either Uno or a card game. Since we are drinking, I want to wait on C.A.H because once tipsy that game is unbelievably funny." Arc spoke while he finished his drink. He got up to grab another beer.

"Let us to Uno then." Patrick spoke. James removed Uno flip from the package and started to shuffle the cards. Neo was silent. Mainly because he wanted to eat his chicken nuggets, but also because he tended to be a quiet boy. Every time he looked at Patrick, he wanted to either sit in his lap or kiss him. He also had a feeling of anger when he made eye contact with said alpha. He was mad that a few interactions between them made him like this. He didn't know if it was because of the wolf inside him, daddy issues, or just that he was attracted to Patrick, but he needed time to understand what was happening.

Arc came back and helped James shuffle the deck. Patrick sat there reading the instructions. He read the instructions to the group, and they did a practice run to understand the rules. Once they all understood they started to play. They played ten rounds and Neo was the winner with six rounds won. The three alphas enjoyed their time with Neo. Mainly because Neo was speaking to them and laughing. Neo took another sip of his drink and another bite of his meal. While he helped put the game back into the package, he accidently dropped the package to the right of Patrick. Without thinking he got onto his knees and leaned over Patrick to grab the package. His ass in the air and himself essentially bent over Patrick. The three couldn't help but stare at the sight that was present in front of them.

Patrick had to use every ounce of control to not touch Neo while he was in that position. He wanted to slide his hand up Neos hoodie and use his middle finger to softly trace Neos spine. He knew Neo would shiver and once he got the reaction he expected, he would allow Neo to sit back up. Once Neo was sitting up right again, he would move his hand to Neos throat and hold it firmly, letting Neo's hands wrap themselves around Patricks' wrist. He would keep Neos head in his grasp while he leaned in and kiss Neo passionately. He would eventually move his hand from the throat to the lower back of Neos head to deepen the kiss. As he would deepen the kiss, he would take his other hand and slip it back into Neos hoodie. He would move his hand to Neo's mid to lower back and firmly grasp so Neo couldn't move. Once he was satisfied, he would pull away and smile at Neo.

He took a deep breath while the thoughts he was having started to suppress. Patrick could tell that Arc and James were having similar thoughts. Neo soon leaned back up and sat back in his spot. He smiled while he handed Arc the card package. Arc took it and put it on the shelf behind him. Neo decided to finish his drink and he frowned.

"Hey James? Could you make me another one? This was good." James smiled and took the cup and went to make another one for Neo. Neo pulled his phone out and smirked. Tease for a tease? Neo thought. He decided to text Patrick.

Neo: I hoped you liked what I did. Such a shame you couldn't touch me.

Neo kept his phone on silent as he didn't want the other boys to know who he was texting. He was lucky enough that Patrick was already on his phone. He was checking the drama on Twitter that was unfolding. He noticed the notification from Neo and smiled.

Patrick: Yes, such a shame. We could have given them a show. My hands all over your body again while you whimper for more, just like you did in the car. Moaning while I play with your body. I could have added more of my art to your neck.

Neo read the message and got mad. He was the one that was supposed to be teasing and yet a message from Patrick has his brain melting again. He kept trying a clever way to respond but decided on to reply with what he wanted to.

Neo: I guess you could call me your canvas then? You are not much of an artist since almost all your canvas is still bare. I am guessing you need inspiration.

Neo smirked while he went through his hidden photos. He decided on a photo of him in front of a mirror. He was on his knees which were spread apart, his one hand on the phone taking the photo and the other one on his thigh. The background lights were red and Neos phone hid a part of his face. Neo was wearing a black mini skirt that barely covered him. He had nothing covering his chest except a necklace. A black chain with a black lock. With how he looked in this photo and how it made him feel brought justice to Neo sending it to Patrick. Black, flowy see through laced skirt covering half of his small, flat twink-like stomach. This skirt would make Patrick want to fuck the life out of me. Neo thought to himself; Patrick thought at the kiss scene I was putting myself out there? I'll show him this time and convince his mind to want me even more.