Chapter Nineteen

"I uh... I like orange and cherry." He said in a whisper. Patrick smiled as he got the response he wanted. He loved seeing Neo's body get embarrassed and bashful. He slowly removed his hands from Neo's, but he slowly brushed his fingers up Neo's arms, being very gentle to the one that is injured, and up to Neo's shoulders. He massaged them for just a second before removing himself fully from Neo's body. He walked in front of the cart and looked back at Neo.

"Well let's see what they have, get the stuff you need, then head back to the car. Once we get to the car, I will drive over to the pharmacy to get your meds. Then home." Patrick smiled as he walked off. Neo followed but stayed silently. He did not speak again while they were in Target. Neo grabbed his laundry soap, his favorite crackers, his almond milk, some fruit, and went over to the squish-mallows. He looked through the shelves and the barrel they had. He finds a ten-inch grey dinosaur that has a white stomach, and he added it the cart. Patrick smiled as he got to learn about Neos favorite things. They decide it is time to head out right after Patrick grabbed some liquor and mixers. Once again Patrick does not let Neo pay. Neo did not mind since he could not really focus on anything. Patrick called the valet parking, and they brought the car over to Target so they could load up the car without having to go through the mall.

Once all the bags were in the trunk, Neo got into the passenger seat and Patrick got into the drivers. He connected his phone to the radio and turned on some music. He kept it low just in case Neo did not want to listen or in case Neo was sensitive to sound. He did not know much about Neo but what he did know was he was a very special boy. As Patrick promised, they went to the pharmacy, then they went to an ABC store to get the rest of the drinks. Once Patrick finished at the ABC store, they headed back to the dorm. It was late and since Neo did not eat breakfast and his lunch got ruined, he was pretty hungry and tired.

"Hey Patrick, before we get to the dorm, if there is a McDonalds on the way can we stop? I am hungry and I really want chicken nuggets right now."

"Of course, love." Patrick did not want to tell Neo that there was no McDonalds on the road they were on, so he did a U-turn and went to the restaurant like Neo wanted. Patrick ordered Eighty nuggets and four large fries. He also got Neo a frappe. He doesn't know if Neo will drink it, but he knew the thought counted. Once he got the food, he headed back to the dorm. Neo was excited for the food. Once parked at the dorm Neo looked over at Patrick who was typing on his phone. He was texting the other boys to come and help with the groceries and other packages he had. Neo wanted to be bold. Patrick did so much for Neo, yet Neo couldn't even have the courage to speak when he was being asked a question. Neo bit his bottom lip before he unbuckled. He looked over at Patrick and realized he was about to send the message. He didn't want them to come down just yet.

Without thinking he grabbed Patrick's phone, tossed it in the back seat. He moved himself into Patrick's lap. Neo's back was pressed against the wheel. Patrick was shocked at the sudden bolt of energy that Neo portrayed. Neo looked down at Patrick. Patrick moved one hand to Neos waist and the other one went lower and pushed the button for the seat to go backwards. What was Neo planning? Is all Patrick could think about. He moved the seat back a few inches so Neo and himself could fit comfortably. Neo looked into Patrick's eyes for a few moments. His mind was trying to figure out what it wanted to do. Kiss? Kiss where though. Neo moved his hands from his sides and placed one under Patrick's chin and the other one buried itself into Patrick's hair. This movement made Patrick's head lean up and look directly at Neo. Neo bit his bottom lip lip before he bent down and placed his lips onto Patrick's. Patrick moved his hands from Neo's waist to his back. This brought their chests closer together. As they kiss Neo decided to roughen the kiss. He felt like his life depended on this kiss. He finally understood when people spoke about how their bodies melted when they kiss. He felt like his body was dissolving into Patrick's. His hand that was under Patrick's chin is now around his lower part of his neck. His thumb and pointer finger pressing down firmly. Neo decides to press his pelvis down and slowly grind his hips back and forth.

Neo broke away from the kiss to catch his breath. Patrick smirked while he looked up at Neo. He pulled Neo in closer with one hand while his other hand moved to the boy's throat and soon into his hair. Patrick's hand pulled Neo's hair back causing his back to arch and let out a breath covered moan. Patrick was shocked to hear the moan but continued. Neo moaned again as the air around them started to smell like cinnamon buns again. Patrick smirked. He moved his hand from Neo's head back down to his throat. Holding it firmly before using that hand to bring Neo back down and onto his lips. Patrick craved the taste of Neo. They kiss hard again. Patrick wanted to devour Neo. He could smell Neo's shampoo, cologne, and lotion. This time Neo's hands move from their positions on Patrick's body to the buttons that are on his shirt. He got the first two unbuttoned before moving onto the third button. Patrick moved his hand from Neo's back and onto his hands. He parted the kiss to look at Neo.

"Someone is eager. Last thing I remember is Neo couldn't even speak or move when I kissed him, or whispered into his ear? This is new?"

Neo stayed silent for a few seconds while he was trying to catch his breath. His hands still moving on their own, slowly undoing the buttons to Patrick's shirt. He was trying to figure out how to use his words. He knew he couldn't speak, but his mind and hands knew what they wanted. They wanted Patrick. They wanted Patrick to lick him, eat him, drink him, and even breathe him.

"I... wanted more time with you. Plus, I couldn't get the kiss from earlier out of my head. I just assumed I needed to give you something you won't forget or can't get out of your head." The scent of warm cinnamon grew.

"Oh? A tease for a tease? Two can play that game." Without notice, Patrick sat up in his seat and pulled Neo's shirt over his head and started to kiss his chest. With Neos hands behind his own back and trapped under Patrick's, the shirt acted like a blind fold. The smell of Neo grew stronger making Patrick crave him more. Neo's chest twitched but he does not say no. As Patrick pressed his lips ever so slightly onto Neos skin, he couldn't help but let out staggered breaths. Patrick licked his lips before moving his mouth over towards Neo's nipple. Patrick stopped and decided to kiss right above it. He wanted to tease Neo. He wanted to make Neo beg for him. He wanted to make Neo scream his name. He also bit the same spots he kissed. He does this all over Neo's chest. Neo was now letting out soft moans though his breath. Each breath he took staggered and was never complete. Each time Patrick kissed or bit a sensitive spot-on Neo's chest, Neo's back moved. Patrick knew he was pleasing Neo. Patrick also knew if he didn't stop, they would both regret what would happen. He fully removed Neo shirt, and grabbed Neo's hair and used it to move his head to the side and slightly back. He pressed his lips onto the soft skin of Neos neck before he bit. Neo let out s loud lustful moan before Patrick started to suck and bite more. The moan that Neo released made Patrick crave him more. Each time Patrick bit Neo's neck, Neo moaned. He placed the hickey right where Neos shirt collar lies. Not only would it be hidden but Neo would feel it due to the shirt collar that would rub against it. It was Patrick's way to create the idea of control. He kept going until he was happy with his hard work. Parting away from Neos neck, Neo went back to kissing Patrick passionately. Neo needed to feel Patrick's lips on his own. He needed to taste Patrick. Once Neo pulled away, he realized that Patrick was sitting there enjoying the sight in front of him.