Chapter Log.

[The ☑️ are there just so I know what stories I've written]

A~ Amortentia ☑️
Barty had never been keen on potions and was always late to class. But, maybe this was a class he should have come in on time for.

B~ Birthday ☑️
Barty rarely ever celebrated his birthday anymore. What if a certain Blonde haired boy could change his mind about it.

C~ Christmas ☑️
Christmas special [nothing really to say]

D~ Detention ☑️
Detention is always more fun when you're in there with your boyfriend. It's even more fun when the teacher doesn't show up to supervise.

E~ Exams ☑️
Both boys are busy studying for exams, but Barty notices that Evan hasn't taken any breaks.

F~ Flirting ☑️
Barty is a flirt. He usually flirted with Evan more than anyone else. One day Evan decides to flirt back.

G~ Ghost ☑️
A cute little chapter about Rosekiller looking after Luna for the night.

H~ Hospital wing ☑️
When Barty fell off his broom during flying class, he was forced to stay in the hospital wing for two days.

I~ I love you ☑️
Ever wonder how the first "I love you" went for this cute couple?

J~ Just kiss already ☑️
Their first kiss happened during a game of truth or dare.

K~ Kill me ☑️
Evan gets caught giving information to the order, and Barty is asked to do the unthinkable.

L~ Lovers lane ☑️
What better way to spend to the day than a trip to Lovers Lane?

M~ Match ☑️
Rosekiller go to a quidditch match and end up on the kiss cam
[Au that the wizarding world use a tiny bit of tech but not a lot.]

N~ Never say that again ☑️
Barty is unusually quiet and Evan is worried about him.

O~ One of a kind ☑️
Barty was usually the one being flirted with or flirting with others, but when Evan suddenly starts to get the same treatment with a group of girls, Barty grows jealous.

P~ Proposal ☑️
Who would've ever guessed that a Rosier would be so clumsy when it came to romance.

Q~ Quickly ☑️
After a make-out session, the two must get organised quickly before Regulus comes back.

R~ Rosier, Evan Rosier ☑️
What was going through Barty's head during the trial. Let's find out.

S~ Snogging ☑️
When a staring competition results in a quick kiss, the two become awkward.

T~ The aftermath ☑️
The requested part two of S~Snogging

U~ Untitled ☑️
I couldn't think of a prompt so here's some random fluff!

V~ Valentines Day ☑️
Neither Barty nor Evan have anyone to spend Valentines with, so they spend it together.

W~ Wardrobe
When Barty hears his mother coming up the stairs, he must hide Evan somewhere. Where better than the cramped closet.

X~ X-ray
After a nasty fall, Barty takes Evan for an X-ray at the hospital.

Y~ Yule ball
The two go to the Yule Ball together as a date. (That's literally it -_-)

Z~ Zigzag
Going for a walk around the grounds can be fun, but not when your boyfriend can't walk in a straight line.

[If you have any prompts you'd like to give me, feel free! Though please note that the ones with ☑️ beside them are already written]