F~ Flirting

"Whatcha reading, Darlin'?"

Evan peered over his book to look at the boy who had just entered the dorm room.

"Just some history of magic. Professor Binns gave us buckets of homework."
He complained, dropping the book to stretch. Barty sat beside him.

"Thank Merlin I didn't let you convince me to take History of magic over Herbology, huh?" Barty laughed, raising his hand to play with Evan's curley, blonde hair. It was something he always seemed to do. Evan let him continue as he picked up his book off the bed.

"Yeah, well, I need to finish this. I have to write an essay on the Great Goblin War by tomorrow." He explained, beginning to read again. Barty continued to play with his hair, brushing it away from his face.

"Why are you writing on your bed? It would be neater if you wrote it on the table in the common room." Barty suggested, resting his chin on Evan's shoulder. He gazed at Evan with big eyes.

Evan scoffed. "BECAUSE it's too noisy down there. Besides, you'd be down there, and that usually ends in one of two things. One is that you'll end up in a fight with someone or two, that you'll end up with a girl on your lap and your tongue down her throat. So I'd rather not thanks."

Barty raised his head off his shoulder, replacing it with his arm, leaning down on it heavily.

"You say that like you're jealous. What, you want me to shove my tongue down your throat?" He said cockily with a smirk.

Evan snapped. "Well, maybe I do!"

Barty froze in place. He went silent, and his face was red. He sputtered, tripping over his words, trying to come up with an answer. Evan cupped Barty's cheek with his hand. He smiled softly.

"Wow, congratulations, you've managed to become even more of an idiot. A hot idiot, but still, an idiot."

Without warning, Barty leaned forward and caught Evan's lips with his own. It took a moment, but soon Evan was kissing back passionately.

He licked at Barty's lips. Barty opened his mouth and soon their tongues were bashing together, both fighting for dominance. Things were beginning to get heated, when the door creaked open slowly.

"Merlin, you two! Put a tie on the door or something next time. Merlin!" Regulus groaned, rubbing his face in annoyance.

"MERLIN- GET OUT, REG!" Barty exclaimed, his fave turning a further shade of red.

Regulus raised his hands in defeat. "Alright, alright. I only came in to put my books away. Meeting James in a few."

"Well, hurry up. We're a bit busy here, Y'know." Barty said, irritably.

Regulus rolled his eyes but agreed, walking into the bathroom. Evan sat up straight.

"Barty, its fine. I really do need to finish this essay. Don't worry, we'll do it again later." He said kindly, giving Barty a kiss on the cheek.

Regulus poked his head out the door abruptly. "Oh no you won't! Not when I'm here!"

Both boys laughed.

"Won't make any promises." Laughed Barty.

Word count: 511
[Hope you all enjoyed! Apologies if this is bad, I just wanted to get something out to you all. I also have no experience in writing make out scenes, so tips are welcome!]