Loves Healing Powers

LYRA*

Blaze pressed his lips against each of my aching ribs, still in the process of mending from their recent break. With each delicate kiss, a soothing warmth spread through my body, the pain dissipating as if it had never existed. As his healing magic worked its wonders, he positioned himself between my legs, drawing me into another passionate kiss. The friction of his pants against my panties created a rhythmic sensation, igniting a pleasurable heat that surged through my core. The fabric grew damp, intensifying my desire, and I longed for there to longer be any barriers between us.

Blaze straightens and starts to remove his clothes, causing my heart to race with anticipation. I sit up, my fingertips craving the touch of his chiseled chest. I trace a path downwards, feeling the warmth and strength of his body. As I reach his pants, I unbutton and unzip them, his desire clear in the way he stands up from the bed. The faint glow from the lamp illuminates his every feature, allowing me to appreciate the intricate details of his lean, muscular physique. The sight of his thick shaft, covered in glistening cream, captivates me. His muscles are more defined, as if carved by a divine hand. His hair and chin stubble have grown longer, giving him a rugged, irresistible charm. The contrast of his black hair against his sapphire blue eyes captivates me, rendering me motionless. At this moment, I realize Blaze is a breathtaking masterpiece, and I am fortunate to call him mine.

His piercing sapphire blue eyes bore into me, holding me captive as if time had frozen. The intensity of his gaze sent a rush of warmth through my body, making me feel like I could melt into the softness of the bedsheets. As I touched myself, I could feel the wetness between my thighs, a physical manifestation of my desire for him. I noticed Blaze's reaction - a low groan of pleasure escaping his lips, his tongue darting out to moisten his bottom lip, and his pupils dilating with anticipation. I traced circles over my sensitive nub, my fingertips sending electric waves of pleasure coursing through me. Unconsciously, I bit down on my bottom lip, intensifying the sensations.

With his eyes never leaving mine, he moved around the bed to switch on another lamp, casting a seductive glow that accentuated our desire. As he did, I couldn't resist sliding my fingers along my slick folds, feeling the warmth and wetness of my essence. Meanwhile, he took hold of his hardened length, coating it with the pre-cum that had built up in his arousal. After indulging in watching me for a few moments, he climbed onto the bed, positioning himself in front of me, his legs crossed in an Indian-style seated position. His gaze burned into mine, causing my breath to catch in my chest, heightening the tension and anticipation in the air.

He grins. "My Angel, I can't help but think you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my life. I feel blessed to have found you." With tenderness, he reaches up and skims my cheek with his fingertips. Then he tucks my hair behind my ear.

As I straddled Blaze's hips, he pulled me closer and rested his cheek against mine. In a soft whisper, he expressed his deepest feelings. "Lyra, I never want to let you go. You are my love, my life, my light, my everything. If I could, I would give you the world."

"I'll never leave you, Blaze," I whispered, my grip tightening as if my life depended on it. "You had my heart before we even met, and now it's yours."

Blaze unclasped my bra, the metallic sound of the hooks releasing filling the air. With deliberate slowness, he dragged it down my arms, the fabric brushing against my skin, causing a shiver to run through me. His hand tangled in my hair, his grip firm yet tender, as he kissed me with an intensity I had never experienced.

Lifting me effortlessly, his touch reassuring, he cradled my head with one hand while supporting my injured leg with the other. Moving onto his knees, he gently laid me down on the soft bed, the sheets cool against my overheated skin. Breaking the kiss momentarily, he sat up, his eyes locked with mine, filled with desire and an unspoken promise.