"I miss your fun a whole lot."

TW: ED
(October 8th, 1:16pm, Sunday)
Soda's POV:
It's scary how I can eat lunch, an old Soda lunch, a burger, fries, and a blizzard from Dairy Queen. Then hide my guilt from eating it under a smile. Me and the rest of my family head over to my parent's house.

When we get there I'm immediately showered in hugs.

"My baby is finally not a teenager anymore." Mom rubs my shoulders, pouting.

I just smile at her.

"I'm shocked too, he's like a man or something?"Pony shrugs.

I lightly push him, "you are too, senior."

"Stop it." Mom actually starts crying, "y'all make me feel so old."

Steve hugs her.

She falls into his chest, "especially you. I swear we just dropped you off at College." She sighs.

"Me too." He pats her.

They pull away and she pinched at Pony's arm, "and you need to stop growing. You're supposed to be my weird, little baby that read books and watches Star Wars all day."

"Mom, I haven't watched Star Wars in years."

She shushes him and gives me, Steve, and the boys a kiss on our cheeks.

"Go have fun, babies. And do something sweet for yourself, Soda." She puts her hand on her hip and frowns.

"I will, Mom." We say our goodbyes and leave. That made me nervous the way she said that.

I wish I had some damn self-control because if I did maybe I wouldn't have started crying in the car, as we pulled off.

"What, Soda?" I hate that I feel like I'm a big agitation to him. I feel like he would be a shit ton happier without me and I hate that feeling.

"Nothing it's just... Do you think I ate too much at lunch?" I start trembling and biting my nails. 

He takes my hand like how he always does and squeezes it, "This is the first day in months that I've seen you eat ice cream and I'm happy. I'm very very happy for you. Was it good? How did it taste?"

I hate that his major is psychology. He reads me and knows exactly what to ask to make me talk.

"It was birthday cake and it had little chunks in it. It was great." I cried harder because it was great. I really shouldn't have eaten that. Do you know how much sugar is in birthday cake ice cream?

"What's wrong then?" He rubs my hand.

"I don't know, I really just don't think I should've eaten that." I shrug it off as I wipe my face. I'm okay.

"You should've, it's your birthday and you deserve it."

I stay quiet after that. I didn't deserve it, but it's okay.

We're headed over to his parent's house, so they can spoil me rotten now. More shit I don't deserve.

Johnny's POV:
I'm two hours away from home in Norman, Oklahoma. And at four on a Sunday I surprisingly don't have much to do, not even school wise.

So me and Normi go out to lunch. Normi is my roomy, and we have the same energy, but opposite. She's lesbian, wild, and very interesting.

We get back and plop down on our beds that are on opposite sides of the room.

Then her goofy mind starts racing, "have you ever dated a girl?"

I immediately side-eye her, "absolutely not? For what reason would I ever do such a crime?"