"...I'm sorry..."

(December 28th, Saturday, 9:49am)
Johnny's POV:
I woke up with Pony on my chest, his brown hair wildly twined in between my fingers. I rubbed his head to slowly wake him up. His happy eyes flickered open and he yawned.

"Good morning, baby." His voice is so hot, oh my goodness.

"Good morning." We shared a kiss, and pulled himself closer to me.

I watch as his hands move lightly against my chest and stomach, "you've been working out?" He smiles.

"I go with Normi, most of the time." I blush.

He does down and starts leaving hickeys on me. It's taking hell and Heaven not to make any noise.

When he sees I'm biting my lip, he kisses me and makes me moan.

*smut (kinda)

He keeps kissing me, harder, and harder with his tongue until my back is arching and I let out a deep pleasured moan. Then he finally goes down and drops my pants looking up at me for consent.

"Go ahead." I nod, and he sucks.

My cock hardens in his wet mouth and my eyes roll back in my head. His tongue swirls, and his lips blow and suck.

He doesn't stop until I've came twice, my legs are shaking too bad to stand, and my eyes have crossed probably more than once but that's the only time I can remember.

*smut over

He helps me up and to my surprise, I can stand!

We walk to the kitchen which is empty, because both of my parents are at work, and Ella is at the Curtis's house.

Pony goes through the refrigerator and pulls out milk, then to the cabinets and looks for cereal, "seriously? Which one of your parents is eating the plain Cheerios are they okay?" He laughs.

"My dad actually loves those, and no he's not okay, he's crazy for that." I agree.

He grabs them from the cabinet and covers them in honey, before adding the milk.

"Lowkey, they don't suck." He raises his eyebrows.

I shake my head at him before making myself an egg on toast.

He washes his bowl out, "you're so fancy."

"An egg on toast is so... not fancy." I explain.

"Everything is fancy with you." He leaves a fast hicky on my neck.

"Hey." I blush.

"What?" He lingers on body. He lingers everywhere, I wanna keep it that way.

Brantley's POV:
I'm at Lanson's house for the day because my parents are both at work. Well also because I wanted to be here.

His mom hands him his shot for the month, he always takes it at the end of the month.

He thanks her and we head to his bathroom. His sister follows us. I watch as he gets everything ready. He fills the syringe and hands it to his sister.

"You wanna do it, Brantley?" I hate how I borderline have a crush on Anislee (Lanson's sister/sorry if I changed her name I forgot it).

"Uh sure." I take it from her and our hands brush pst each other. I push my thoughts away, I love Lanson.

I give him his shot and then we throw the needle away. I put the bandaid on his stomach and gave him a kiss then a hug.

"I love you." I take in his sweet scent, and his soft skin.

"I love you too." We pull away and his sister is still there.

"Ew, y'all make me cringe." She rolls her eyes.

"Go away." Lanson closes her out of the door and pins me to it.

I love when he man handles me, he doesn't much.

I feel my wrist down beside me and his lips moving against mine.

He kisses on my neck, "hey?"

"Yeah." I feel like I'm gasping.

"You're mine, okay?" He whispers.

"Okay." He bites into my neck and the tingle in my pussy goes crazy.

He whimpers in my ear just to get me going. The feeling makes my knees weak.

"Aw shit~" he comes back up to my lips, but him grinding doesn't stop, until I get off on it.

We back away and walk up and out to his room.

"Are you about to go somewhere?" Lansy squints.

She had on a short dress, with a low chest line. She definitely has on a push up bra... Her titties are perky.

Anislee fluffs her hair, "no, but I might call people."

When she turns around I can't help but look at her ass, she has on pink thongs. I'm looking too hard, stop.

We continue into his room and talk for a while. But obviously it doesn't feel like that when I'm with him.

"Wait I'm gonna go ask Mom what's for lunch, I'll be back. Lowkey hungry." He walks out of his room

"Okay." I call after him.

I sit here by myself for a few moments before Anislee comes swaying into his room. I can only look up before she's over me.

She kisses me hard, and puts my hand between her legs. She moans into my ear and puts her boobies in my face.

I pull back in discomfort, I'm embarrassed by how I let myself enjoy it, even for a second.

When I look back Lansy's in the doorway, "you really think Kritsy Callaway took your boyfriend cause I told her to?"

"Of course you told her too." She slips off of me, and I just sit here and cry.

They argue for a while until Lansy just tells her to get out of his room and to leave me alone.

When it's done he closes his door and stands in front of me.

He starts stripping as he talks, "hey um... I'm sorry I've been hiding myself from you. I'm sorry that I don't like my own body, so I take it out on you. I'm sorry that my sister's an asshole. I'm sorry that you don't have a girl friend. And I'm sorry that I'm not a girl." He huffs.

"Hey uh, maybe I should go back for you. Maybe I could stop everything and be a girl again." He wipes his face and gives me a smile.

I look at his body, that upsets him so very much.

I get up and hug him. I kiss his naked body because I love it.

"I don't want you to change for me. I want you happy. Okay? As long as you're smiling, I'm happy too." I sit him in my lap.

"What upsets you about yourself?" I know it's a stupid question, but I want him to tell me.

"My boobs, my privates, my face, my hair, my hands, and my height. Mostly." He nods.

"Give it time, you're gonna be-

Soda's POV:
*ED warning
"Amazing!" Steve shouts when I'm done.

I ate a corn dog, drowned in everything. The greasy-ness of it all makes me wanna gag, but my stomach holds it down.

I cry into Steve's back, waiting on the pain to back away. And it does, it's going away faster each day.

I sigh and he gives my cheek a kiss.

"I'm so proud of you, okay?" He smiles.

"Okay." I nod shakily and we hug again.

Dammit times get hard, but he loves harder.

-this was fun to write, but I'm Lowkey really tired gn-