"Guess who's here?"

(July 24th, 11:47am, Friday)
Steve's POV:
Long ass story short. Cadey's on depression meds, and him and Robby adopted Charlie and Abigail. I think they are crazy, but also I understand. To be fair they both grew up without parents so I can't blame them for trying to help. But now they're both under twenty and have three kids and a fourth on the way! What the hell?! It's cool though, we trust their decision.

We're all gonna drive to the beach and meet up at six. It's kinda a vacation, since we're nowhere near the beach. We headed to Galveston, Texas. Eight hour drive, but we don't have shit to do and the summer is ending fast. We'll be there soon enough, cause we got up early.

-3:00pm-
We pulled up to the hotel and parked, I called my mom.

"Y'all are there already?!" She shrieked.

"Of course we're the first ones here!" I cheer.

"Calm your tits, we'll be there in thirty. I think Curtis will be there around the same time as us. Wally's pretty far, another hour maybe. I don't know where the kids are? Morgan and Robby probably won't be here until dinner time, with what they're working with." She sighed.

"Well, Soda's coming back out with the bell cart. I'll see you in a second."

"Okay, Love you, bye."

"Love you, bye." I hung up, and got out.

Dammit, it is hot as hell out here. I started spraying myself with sunscreen as soon as I stepped out the car.

"Yeah, you're gonna burn." Soda laughed.

"Oh shush, you think you're so damn tan." I squinted.

"Cause I am." He stuck his tongue out at me.

I opened the back seat and started lathering up one of my sons with sunscreen.

"Daddy, what doing?" Karder asked me.

"Making sure you don't burn." I slipped him out of his car seat and he stood on the ground stretching.

Soda got Keegan down and we told them to hold hands.

I pushed the cart and Soda lead the kids.

We went up to our hotel room and plopped down on the bed. Well, me and Soda at least, Keegan and Karder jumped and laughed like there was no tomorrow. They did sleep a lot of the way so they probably won't be sleeping again until tonight.

I heard a knock on the door that Soda got up to open.

"Guess who's here?" My mom stood.

Soda looked back at me smiling.

"Branty!" Keegan and Karder both slid down the bed and ran into her arms, behind mom.

"Hey babies." She kissed them and went to sit beside me.

I gave her a hug and kissed her head. Sometimes I still miss living in a house with my little sister.

"Where's Lanson?"

"Right here." He walked in and took a baby.