"you can be nada (anything)"

(July 24th, 8:24pm, Friday)
Steve's POV:
Jin, Emilia, and Angelo all went to their apartment to shower and then came back.

"Hey, we got you a hotel room." Mrs. Wallace pointed to the other room that was all the way across the others.

"Oh no, we can't really afford a hotel right now." Emilia frowned.

"It's a gift, baby." Jin thanked Mrs. Wallace and so did Emilia. I wonder what exactly happened to her for her to seem so traumatized.

"Look." I nod quietly at the bed. We were in Cadey and Robby's room anyway so it doesn't really matter.

"Are you tired?" Heavenly questioned.

Angelo yawned in response, "yeah."

"Well then let's sleep." Heaven shrugged.

"Goodnight, Heaven." He smiled.

"Goodnight, Angel." She laid down and cuddled him.

Morgan ran out the room dying of laughter.

"Are you okay?" His dad giggled.

He dropped the ground and cackled. He hid behind the door frame gasping.

"Why is she big spoon?" He choked. He continued laughing, and then Robby, Jin, and Emilia were all laughing.

They finally caught their breathes.

Keegan and Karder were already down for the night, long day.

"How did you two meet?" Johnny sipped his juice. What a kid.

"Middle school. Emilia was bullied, so I made her my friend. When I helped her escape her 'boyfriend', she moved in with my family. My grandparents were immigrants from communist China, so they understand what she is going through." Jin explained.

"If it weren't for Jin Mei, I think I would be muerto somewhere. Only the dios mío, knows where Angelo would be." Emilia joined her.

"When did you start dating?" I ask. I think it's cute how much they care for each other.

"Once we were both in high school." Jin nodded.

"It wasn't until I was an adult that I was even a little bit that thing... it's a word, like. Discovered door?" Emilia made an open motion with her hands.

"Uncloseted?" I frowned.

"Yeah, that! I'm still very closeted at times in public, but I'm afraid of people. Especially as an inmigrante, everyone is this state has it out for me because they think I'm a 'border hopper' and I'm not here rightfully. My favorite place where I could amor señoras, without getting slapped was. The place where you drink alcohol, but there's only lesbiana's there. I don't drink though." She answers.

"Lesbian bar?!" Branty's eyes light up.

"Yeah, those are so much fun. All the girls there are so nice and most of them like me. But I also like the ones where they're kinda desnudo, and sexy." She squinted.

"Lesbian strip-clubs? I took you to one for your nineteenth birthday and you disappeared for hours." Jin complained.

"When I disappeared I was having the time of my life. That place was amazing." Emilia rolled her eyes in exaggeration.