"Ahhhhh, shit! Get me off of this bitch!"

(July 25th, 8:41AM, Saturday)
Soda's POV:
(Smut kinda idk just dirty shi)
I woke up before Steve and I'm glad. I had something I needed to do without Steve. I went to the bathroom, my stomach aching, I'll take medicine after this. I sat over the toilet, opened my legs, pulled my tampon out, and slid my fingers in. Something about my vagina and my penis being sensitive on my period makes me horny, TMI I'm sorry. 

I closed my eyes and went at a slow pace. My parents probably have the kids, nothing rushing me. This is vacation.

I go in and out slowly, instead of moaning the feeling makes me giggle. I smile and blush and let out small laughs feeling the pleasure of my own hand massage myself. I tease myself and edge. My other hand rubbing up and down my cock, feeling it beat and rush with blood.

Eventually my giggles turn into whimpers and biting my lip not to let out moans.

After a few minutes I let myself cum. I shake hard, squeeze my eyes shut tightly, and nearly bite a hole through my lip.

I let an out a relieved sigh. I feel so much better.

I open my eyes, but quickly jump with embarrassment.

"Why didn't you tell me you were standing there?" I feel disgusting bleeding into the toilet, blood on my hand, cum on my other.

"I was gonna jump in, but you needed that." He blushed, "it's so hot how you play with yourself. You go so slow, hitting everything how you want. Smiling and laughing with yourself. It's comforting to know you have that kind of self respect."

I put another tampon in and wash my hands while he speaks. Yeah, whatever Steve.

I walk past him and he pins me to the wall to give me a kiss.

Not, now. He's not dominating me right now.

I flip us around, moving fast he likes that kind of thing. Not me, but it's cool. I kiss him like the world's gonna end, and I go down on his neck. Picking him up and tossing him to our bed while he's moaning.

He's so easy to turn on. Such a man.

I pin his hands above his head because he's even hotter like that.

We stop for air and talk.

"I wanna fuck you so bad." He admits.

"You always want to, you slut." I curse.

"Call me that one more time I'll shove my dick so far up your pussy, you won't breathe."

"Do it, you slut." I dare.

"Uh absolutely not." It was my mom, everyone seemed to rush in from the doors on either side.

I start pulling my shirt down, since I had nothing on beside it.
Steve rolls over on top of me. His big ass weighing me down.

We play it off with an awkward cuddle.

"So... everybody's up?" He smiles.

His dad sits Keegan down and he comes stomping on up to us.

I giggle, "I need to put on clothes." And just like they all disperse again.