"Chocolate diamond..."

(January 2nd, Thursday, 7:18am)
Johnny's POV:
I woke up to Ella standing in front of me dancing,
"Daddy gotta pee-pee, real bad." She jumped.

I took her hand and we ran to the bathroom. She pulls down her own pull-up, and I sit her on the toilet.

She sighed before quickly yelping, "I'm done."

"Did you wipe?" I know she didn't.

"Forgot." I hear the toilet paper rustle, before I help her off and pull her pull-up back up.

I lift her up so she can wash her hands.

We high five when she's done.

"I wanna go get dressed, Daddy." She tugs my hand to her room.

"What do you wanna wear, princess?" I ask her.

"I wanna wear my lemon dress." She pulls it out of her dresser and hands it to me.

I help her get dressed and when she's done she spins around. She asked for pigtails in her hair, which I do. And yes they look amazing.

She slides on her leggings that match her dress, right before Pony appears in the doorway.

"Daddy!" She runs over to him and kisses his bump. His first doctor's appointment is tomorrow at five.

"Hey, baby." He probably shouldn't, but he picks her up and kisses on her.

Shyanne comes and sits in my lap, "where's your Mommy and Daddy, huh?" I ask her.

"Dunno?" She shrugs.

We eventually all go into the kitchen where my mom is making breakfast and lays it out of the table.
Me and Pony thank her.

We eat before the rest of us start getting ready, Darry and Tracy show up at this time.

"Honestly hate to see y'all here because Shyanne is such a sweet baby." My mom starts yapping.

We sit and talk for a moment before they take her. Ella plays with herself after Shyanne leaves.

We go back to my room to cuddle.

"I'm gonna miss you, Johnnycakes." He whispers, I feel his hand snaking around my back and his baby bump hitting me before the rest of this body.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Pone." I tell him.

I feel kisses on my neck, and another hand going down my pants. He rubs on my holes and my balls until I'm hard, "this okay?" He asks.

"Yeah." I let him.

I feel one of his fingers inside of me, and his other hand pulling me down on him.

"I can't wait for you to come back." He adds another finger and I start whimpering.

"You're gonna make it hard to leave." I continue grinding down on him, enjoying the tingle.

"What?" His fingers stop moving and press against my spot.

I try to repeat what I wanted to tell him, but it comes out in mumbles and whimpers.

He starts moving again, and I start getting that big feeling in my cock.

"You're about to cum, I can feel it." He leaves a hickey on my neck as I cum myself, from him telling me that.

"Cum again?" I have another orgasm and start to complain.

"Pony~" my eyes shut and I feel myself tighten around his fingers.

"You're so sweet when you cum for me. Could you please just cum one more time?" He praises.

I barely finish the other one, before I have a third orgasm on command. I whimper and shake.