"I love you, dammit. Now shut the fuck up."

(February 14th, Friday, 6:30pm)
Cadey's POV:
Where all at the Wallace's house for a couples night, because it's freaking Valentine's Day! All the kids are down in the play room, basement place.

We're currently playing this game where you pick something out of the bowls. The bowls are labeled, "nice", "nasty", "challenge", "question", "LGBTQ".

Mrs. Randle pulls a paper from challenge and reads it, "choose up to five people to get mic'd up with and do a ten minute podcast! You have to pull from bowls during so."

She looks around for a short moment before picking, "okay so we need a mic for me, Sarah, Janice, and Ella." She decides.

Tracy goes to get those and they start, "so what now we just podcast, for ten minutes?"

Steve starts laughing at his mom and honestly it's kinda hard not to.

"Pull a paper." Lanson instructs. Also his parents are here, and they're never anywhere. So.... I think that's making everyone a little more awkward because I'm pretty sure they're like homophobic or something.

Mrs. Curtis pulls the paper from, "naughty", "tell us some nice and something naughty you would like to do on Valentine's Day. We all have to answer that right?" she looked around.

"Yep." Mrs. Wallace nods.

They stare at each other for a while before my mom nods, "...go."

"Me?! I have to go first?" Mrs. Curtis's eyes go huge.

"Yeah." They nod laughing at him.

"Oh... well something nice. Well the nice always happens after the naughty, but I don't wanna start with that. So the nice is gonna be cuddling my husband, after screaming out in my empty ass house." She cheers.

"I wish my house was empty." Mrs. Randle looks at her with jealousy.

They stare at each other some more, "who wants to go?" My mom smiles.

"Dammit, Ella. You go, since you keep asking. I'm going last cause I pulled the card." Mrs. Randle decides.

"I'll start naughty because what the fuck is there to sugar coat? So naughty, I plan on giving my husband a little surprise and maybe letting him hit and run. Then nice, um... I got to wake up this morning and see both my babies." She smiles innocently like we didn't just hear that first part.

"Are you okay?"  Mrs. Wallace grins at Mrs. Curtis.

"Yeah, but hit and run is killing me. Because I feel like it's more of a hit and fall?" She laughs.

They all laugh for a moment before Mrs. Wallace goes, "I'll keep us nice for a moment, um. My nice was that kids went in the kitchen and made me lunch, and it was delicious. Then my naughty, was my husband absolutely knocking me out this morning, and hopefully we can do the same in a few hours."

"Oohhh, so you're gonna have like a double hit and fall?" Mom nods, interested.

I start laughing and I hear a few other people as well.

"No, I'm not kidding." She looks at us.

"Yeah, basically." Mrs. Wallace agrees.

Finally it's Mrs. Randles turn, "for the naughty, I'm really hoping I can see my husband get in his knees and go work. And my nice was seeing my daughter hug her boyfriend, that teenager shit just melted my heart today." She waved it off.

"Times up." Tracy announced.

"Aw well that was fun." Mrs. Curtis un-mics.

"Can I pull?" Soda asks.