"Hey, girl, hey!"

*slight rape mentions
(December 25th, Wednesday, 6:23am)
Sarah's POV:
I opened the Wallace's front door to see Morgan, Robby, and my little Heaven.

"Sarah!" She jumped into my arms happily.

"Hey, Heavenly girl!" I hugged her tight and carried her inside.

We all greeted Morgan and Robby before we sat down to open presents. We let the kids open first and Heavenly had the cutest reactions.

I got her some UGG boots because she said she liked mine.

"Oh my goodness! These are just like yours Sarah!" She slide them on.

"They're from me." I smile.

"Thank you so much!" I love her energy.

"You're welcome, baby." I'd give her the world if I could.

We finish up and let's just say I'm extremely happy with what I've received.

"Y'all Sunday I went to court for Caeli, and they were like blah blah blah, 'who is her, dad?' And I was like, 'no clue, he raped' so they said, 'cute' and made me get a DNA test for her. And..." he pulled out an orange envelope out of his pocket.

"They're right here." He looked around.

"Why do they need to know so bad? They must've been terrible to know you've gotta find him." His mom frowned.

"They said that they were confused as to why no one was paying child support and why the 'father' doesn't have custody and why she belongs to a boarding school." Morgan nods.

"Are you gonna open it?" Robby raises his eyebrows.

"I guess I have to?" Morgan slides out a paper and unfolds it.

He scans the sheet before he finds a name, "Colin James Cordell. Five foot eleven, white male, age forty..." He made a face of worry, "registered sex offender, pedophile, and rapist. Currently held in Posting County Jail."

"What are you covering?" Cellee shrugs.

"His picture, cause I don't wanna cry." Morgan simply smiled.

"If you're really looking for him. I mean not that I think you will, but I'm from Posting County I could find the jail and maybe some of his family, easy." I offer.

"Isn't your maiden name Cordell?" Joey squinted.

"Yeah." I confirmed.

Everyone seemed to stare at me, "I don't have any siblings y'all. I don't even have parents." I assure.

"What happened to your parents?" Robby's face softened.

"They were teens, Dad ran away when he found out, Mom had me, got on drugs, then popped in and out when the streets tried to kill her. I was raised by her parents." I explain.

Everyone quietly thinks.

"I definitely don't wanna see him because that would not be pretty." He decides, "but thank you."

"Are we ready for breakfast?" Karl's already making his way to the kitchen.

"Absolutely." I jump up as well. It's already made and sitting on the stove to warm. Everyone gets up so we can eat. I pray over our food and we do.

"Daddy, abba kenfn hahabba laufb uandjr kaodha."

"Karder, Daddy doesn't haven't any clue what you said?" Steve squints at him and shakes his head.

"Daddy, apple sauseeee?" He points to it on his plate.

"Yes, it's apple sauce. And no, you're not getting a spoon you're gonna fling it everywhere." Steve decides.