"Ur Joe King"

(December 31st, Tuesday, 10:12pm)
Steve's POV:
We're now at Darry and Tracy's house waiting on next year to come. You can sure as hell count of Cellee to get the alcohol going. All the moms get their shots ready.

"Tracy..." Mrs. Wallace pours.

"I'm good." Her daughter smiles.

"You're finally of age and now you don't wanna drink, be serious." Her mom rolled her eyes. This was kinda weird since Tracy was Twenty-three, and she certainly didn't hold back when she was twenty-two or twenty-one.

"It's legal..." My mom adds.

"I can always take it for you." Darry side-eyes her.

"Yeah, sure." She smiles.

I start squinting at you, they take their shots before her dad asks her, "aye, what's up with you?" Honestly I'm still scared of him, and Johnny's dad too, cause they're big men.

"I'm pregnant." Tracy announces.

"Oh my gosh, congratulations." Chael is so gay, he gives her a happy kiss on her head.

They all congratulate her before a tiny voice speaks, "my daddy is too." She points back at Pony and Johnny that both look like they're gonna kill her.

"Which Daddy, baby?" Mrs. Curtis smiles sweetly.

"I don't think he wants you to know?" She bounces.

"Who do you wanna tell?" I almost laugh.

"Nobody." Pony and Johnny answer. Liars.

"Wait..." Mr. Curtis looks at his beer and then passes it to Johnny. "If you're not pregnant then smell it."

They're both running from it, but Johnny manages, "I hate beer, so much." He shutters.

He hands it to Pony and we all stare it, including himself.

"Ya'know I really don't think- I'm seventeen." He laughs awkwardly.

"Never stopped you before." He argues.

"Pony..." Johnny whispers.

"No, it's fine." He takes one sip and flinches. "See? I'm not-" and then he puked all over the floor.

"Yeah, I'm pregnant alright." He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Aw I'll clean it." Soda goes into motion.

"You're joking." My mom rolls her eyes.

"How far?" Tracy questions.

"Bout seven weeks?" Pony shrugs.

"Gawddamn..." Darry laughs, "a few days."

"I didn't know, but then Ella kept acting weird. So I didn't really know until last week." He explained.

"What did she do?" I questioned.

"Tell me I was pregnant." Pony nodded.

"Annie, what'd you start telling Daddy?" Johnny asked her.

"That he has baby in his tummy, and that he should eat more." She pushed her hair back.

"This early I don't think one little baby would make me eat much more." Pony shook his head.

"Double-stacked." She held up two of her fingers together.

"Huh?" My mom laughed.

"Buy one, get other free." She nodded like she knew exactly what she meant.

"Buy a baby, and get another free?" Betty's face made me laugh.

"Duo package, people!" She walked up to Pony, and lifted his shirt, "baby here, baby here. Upside-down, holding hands." She explained.