"It's so preppy in here."

(July 26th, 8:27AM, Sunday)
Steve's POV:
We made sure we were up today, cause we're not getting caught again.
First room we go into is Branty and Lanson.
Everyone pours in through the doors just like how they did for us.

"It's so preppy in here." Tracy giggles, and then her and Darry go into a spiral of laughter.
Weird humor. Mocking humor.

Me and Soda take a step closer before gasping, "no way." I look around.

"What?!" My dad looks almost concerned.

"They're naked!" I turn around in dramatic hysterics.

The whole room seems to 'ooooo' like how they do on Maury.

This is when Lanson starts waking up, on my sister's bare chest, don't worry her tits are covered.

He turns around covers in hand, "oh my fuck..." he laughs and slips under.

We all start awkwardly giggling.

"What?" Branty looks down at him, before looking up at the rest of us and then laughing.

"Oh!" She's already slipping down.

"So... what happened last night?" Soda folds his arms.

"Shit, last night." She gets that wild look on her face of questioning.

"Holy fuck, last night was great!" Lanson excitedly grins.

"What about it?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I lost my virginity last night guys. It was so much fun." He sounds like a child.

"I don't even think I really realized that's what I was doing." Branty sounds empty, confused.

"Oh you know what you were doing. You're a very good kisser... if you know what I'm talking about."

How are they able to converse with all of us standing here? Actually I'm not gonna ask that, me and Soda could do the same thing.

"Well get dressed we have two more rooms to wake up." Mr. Cade yawns.

"Wait are her parents in here?" Lanson suddenly sounds terrified.

"Yeah." Mom and Dad answer.

"I'm so sorry!" I can hear the embarrassment.

"It's fine I think we've both caught, dumb and crazy doing worst." My mom points at me and Soda.

"What this had to do with me?" I laugh.

"Absolutely nothing." My dad sighs.

We all head to wake Robby and Moorgie, but on the floor beside them is three of the babies. Shyanne, and Ella, holding little Abby and feeding her a bottle.

"Shy-Shy, why are you in here?" Tracy shrugs.

Shyanne proceeds to sit down her sippy cup with her own milk in it, and answer, "me n Ella, saw Ab awake."

"So y'all just come in here a feed her? Ella you don't even know how to make a bottle." Mrs. Curtis puts her hands on her hips.