"Wanted to sleep in here."

(January 1st, Wednesday, 8:46am)
Soda's POV:
*smut incoming
Okay so call us crazy, but first of the year first sex.
"How do you want it?" I whisper.

"Rough and tough, make it hurt. And be mean. Safe word can be 'new'." He shrugs. This is why I don't like topping Steve because I hate being mean.

Nevertheless, I clamp his nipples and put in his butt plug.

He whines because every move is pleasing with a butt plug. I put on a condom, and my cock gets hard inside of him. I pound him until he's crying and covered in cum.

"You're such a slut." I grab his neck and whisper that in his ear, before I wipe some of my cum off his chest and make him lick it.

I go get one of our big vibrators. Steve hates vibrators because they overstimulate him like hell. Again, another reason why I hate it when he says rough.

"No daddy, no~" he cries.

He backs away as I try to put it inside of him, "quit bitching." I tell him, and he stops running.

I flip him over so I can watch as his tight hole oozes from the vibrator. He sobs and his back arches, as his toes curl.

"Finished, Daddy, I'm done~" he tries pushing me away, but I slap his ass hard enough for him to let it out a shriek.

"Only daddy can tell you when you're done." I remind him.

"Please daddy, I've been good~" He begs.

I stop, take it out and stare at him. He finally gets to catch his breath as he lays down on his stomach.

I go and get his special vibrator. It's special because it has remote, and goes all the way in him.

His eyes go huge when he sees it, "no! Please, Daddy, I don't want to..." he sniffs.

"I don't care, you've been bad." Oh my gosh, when is this gonna be over?

I shove it inside of him earning a moan.

"Sit on it and take it." I instruct him.

He does okay with it on a low setting still blushed with discomfort.

I take his cock in my hand and stroke it slowly. Cum spills out of it, and he continues crying.

"Daddy, stop touching it. Stop~" he gasps.

I back away and crank up his vibrator.

His back arches and he starts moaning out, "Daddy~"

I pull him into a hug, "what sweetheart?" Before he can talk again, I turn it all the way up.

His nails go in my back and his body shivers enough to rock us both.

"New Daddy, new." I stop and take it out immediately and he has an orgasm just from me doing that.

I clean everything up and he tucks himself back into bed.

I lay beside him, "you did so good." I kiss his wet cheek.

"My pussy hurts." He whines.

"I bet." I agree.

One of us should probably tend to our kids by now.

Johnny's POV:
I squeeze on his little man boobs and kiss on my baby.

"You were so cute pregnant." He insists.

"You're cute." I kiss him just to make him blush.

Annie comes waddling in with a tray, "this is for daddies." She hands it up to me.

"Wow, this is beautiful. Did you make it?" It was fruit and pancakes with syrup and whipped cream, but it was warm and everything.

"I helped Ma-G." Ma-G was my mom.

"Aw well thank you. This smells good." Pony nodded.

"You're welcome, Daddies."

I don't know how I'm gonna have another baby with Annie wrapped around my heart the way she is.

Tracy's POV:
It's just me and Darry in the house because Shy-Shy is with Darry's parents.

Nowhere is really open since it's the first of the month, so we're really just chilling today.

It feels to go to have him just wrap me in his arms, in the peace and comfort of our own home.

"Hey, I have something I need to show you." He speaks softly.

"What?" I look back.

We get up and he takes my hand, and leads me outside to what we call our hot tub, house. It's a small decorated building with a hot tub in it.

"Darry, how long did this take?" I'm in awe in this room. The hot tub has flowers floating in the top of it and they smell even better than they look. The rest of the room is full of flowers, pictures, vines, and strings of light, keeping the room dim.

"Didn't take as long as I wanna be with you." He drops down to the ground holding a big ring in a little box, "cause I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, Tracy Wallace."

"Darry." I start crying, "of course you propose as soon as I'm pregnant."

"Of course, I want you to marry me." He grins.

"Yes, I'll marry you." I let him put the ring on before I could cry any harder.

He stood up and gave me a soft hug. New year, New relationship status.

"I got you something, fiancé." He nodded towards the bag by the hot tub.

I went and looked in it. Lingerie. "You're so nasty." I shook my head at him.

"I am. Put it on, please." He smiled.

I palmed him through his pants, "you stupid boys, and your stupid horny hormones."

He reached for my booby, "but mommy..."

"Uh-uhn, no touching." I took the bag and headed back into the house to get dressed.

Dressed for my fiancé.

Johnny's POV:
-7pm-
Everyone's married or engaged but me and Pony, and I don't when that'll happen. We're both waiting on the other. But that's okay, as long as we have each other.

He's still at my house and so is his mom. And Mrs. Randle. The three of them are like the fucking power puff girls or some shit.

We walk out to sit in the living room and maybe watch a movie, they all start whispering.

"Can we, maybe sit?..." Pony ask slowly.

They squint at us, "uh, not right now." My mom says.

We turn around and go back into my room. I sit Pony down and decide to do his hair.

"What are you gonna do to me Johnnycakes?" He stares up at me with his huge eyes.

I take a curling wand out of my drawer.

"Curl this bitch." I plug it in and go to work.

Annie pops in when I'm almost done, holding Shayanne's hand.

"Why aren't you asleep it's eight-twenty? And Shayanne's a baby." I questioned.

"Wanted to sleep in here." Annie answers. They walk over to my bed and invite themselves in.

Shyanne's dark body, with her blue eyes make her look like a little doll.

The two of them curl up in my bed and drift straight to sleep.

"I'm happy that's what they're in here for, because if Darry knew she was awake he would whoop my ass." Pony nodded.

I shooshed him and kissed his head, "he's never gonna know, baby."

Literally as soon as I showed him what he looked like, he giggled for a moment before we got in the bed. Leaving the ball of toddlers in between us.

Our moms will probably have a picture of this later if they check on us during any point in the night.

-Hope y'all enjoyed. The babies are killing me rn with their cuteness ☹️ gn besties-