Super reasoning and super luck

Alternative Title: 超推理与超幸运
Author: San Gouyu

Summary:

Ranpo puts on glasses: super reasoning

Shimakawa snaps his fingers: super lucky

Enoshima Shimakawa, a child with "super high school level luck", so it was quite normal and joyful to meet his childhood fiancé on the road after eight years, and now one of the top five cadres of Port Mafia, Ranpo-sama.

Shimakawa hopes to be happy forever!

So "lucky" allowed her to move away from Ranpo who was about to turn fourteen when she was ten years old.

Shimakawa wants to be with Ranpo!

So "lucky" allowed her to set foot in Yokohama on her eighteenth birthday.

The people at Port Mafia discovered that since Ranpo-sama and the girl named Shimakawa got together, everyone seemed to be possessed by the god of luck. Every time they had a gunfight, they would always meet the master of body drawing: lucky!

Leader Mori discovered that since Shimakawa came to the port of Mafia, the organization has developed rapidly. Not only does he have signs of becoming the boss of Japan's black side, but he is also very likely to become the prime minister of his country: Don't do this kind of thing!

Officer Dazai discovered that since meeting Shimakawa, he had finally succeeded in committing suicide: Great! [Portrait]

Master Ranpo discovered... Oh no, Master Ranpo saw that every time he was separated from Shimakawa for a moment, overwhelming murderous intent would be his future.

Shimokawa (shy): Will Ranpo love Shimokawa forever, and be with Shimokawa?

Ranpo (instant answer): I will always love Shimakawa and be with him forever

Shimakawa (face covering): Ranpo answered so quickly, are you so impatient?

Ranpo (smiling): [If you don’t hurry up, I will be killed by your "lucky"]

Today, "lucky" is also worried about Shimakawa:)

.....

The heroine is an ordinary person, with powers comparable to super powers Lucky, all your wishes come true, you are 100% lucky and you don’t have to queue up to buy things [bushi], you are a child with a silly and sweet personality (yandere love brain) who is favored by luck, there is no "no" in Shimakawa's world The word "happy" can be used to describe her as "ignoring the sufferings of the world".

Everyday, when they are in love, they take the black random cat and send it to the president.

Note:
1. ooc
2. Many private facilities

Content tags: Comprehensive Manga  Bunno  Curse Return to  Conan

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Enoshima Shimokawa ┃ Supporting Role: Ranpo ┃ Others: Bandage Monster, Hat Stand, 5t5 One

-sentence introduction: Are these ordinary people (stick reading)

Concept: Build a harmonious society with reasoning and love