5-9

☆ 5. Shimakawa’s luck

Shimakawa's luck

faced Edogawa Ranpo's "advice." Moriou's appearance did not change at all. He just smiled and pushed the gift box he had prepared on hand slightly in the direction of Edogawa Ranpo, and his tone became affectionate. Calling Enoshima Shimakawa by his first name: "I heard that today is the birthday of Shimakawa, and I was in such a hurry that I didn't have time to prepare anything. Just think of it as a little thought from me as an elder." "By the way,

I I heard that Shimakawa seems to be applying for the front desk position." Mori Ogai took back his hand and looked at Edogawa Ranpo with a smile, "Do you need me to help Shimakawa change positions? After all, we are an unmarried couple reunited after a long separation. I believe Shima Kawa should be happy to be with his lover every day."

Edogawa stepped forward a few steps, picked up the gift box on Mori Ogai's table, bumped it in his hand, and politely declined for Enoshima Shimakawa: "Position Shimakawa has decided to start from the grassroots level, so you don’t need to worry about it, Mr. Mori."

In order to prevent Mori Ogai from holding on to the topic of Enoshima Shimakawa, Edogawa looked around randomly. Looking at the time: "Ah, looking at the time, Shimakawa's side has probably already finished it." Then he waved to Mori Ogai very casually, "Then it's agreed, Mr. Mori, you can take care of Shimakawa's matter." Don't interfere. Let's talk about anything else tomorrow."

Watching Edogawa walking out in disorder, Dazai Osamu also said goodbye to Mori Ogai: "Today, my mission of 'Retrieval of Ranpo Cadres' has been completed. See you tomorrow, Mr. Mori." After saying that, Ogai quickly closed the door without waiting for Mori Ogai to say his words, and followed Edogawa Ranpo out of the chief's office.

Edogawa walked forward in a hurry, tossing Mori Ogai's birthday gift to Enoshima Shimakawa in his hand. Several times, I watched the gift box pass by Edogawa Ranpo's fingertips, but every time I was almost caught by Edogawa Ranpo, but even so, it was difficult for people to doubt it. Can this gift be safely delivered to the owner?

"Although I say this, Shimakawa has fallen into Mr. Mori's eyes. No matter how unwilling you are, Mr. Ranpo, the two of them will still come into contact. After all, she is so special, and Mr. Mori is not an office decoration. And with Shimakawa's 'ability', it's normal for him to be promoted to Mr. Ranpo's assistant tomorrow." Dazai Osamu followed behind Edogawa Ranpo, holding his head in his hands and dragging him behind. He looked up at the ceiling and walked with his head raised. Even in this posture, Dazai Osamu's coat hanging on his body did not slip off, "Obviously she is the fiancée recognized by Mr. Ranpo personally, but I have never heard you mention it in the past few years. . We finally met each other after many years of separation, and you prevented us from getting closer..."

Edogawa walked to the elevator door and pressed the down button, and Osamu Dazai also stopped. Watching the number showing the number of layers jump up one after another, Dazai Osamu raised the corners of his mouth in a bad way and whispered: "Actually, Mr. Ranpo, you don't 'like' Shimokawa at all." This time Edogawa Ranpo

hand It seemed that he accidentally used too much force, and when he threw it upward, the gift box flew over his head and hit Dazai Osamu on the head. The sharp edges of the gift box accurately left a mark on the smooth forehead. Fresh red seal.

"It hurts." Dazai Osamu immediately covered his head and squatted down and complained: "Even if Mr. Ranpo is hit, there is no need to hit someone with something." The gift box rolled down