96-97

☆ 96. Undercover in the winery

The undercover agent at the winery

really said it directly, without any ambiguity. Jianggu Ling, who was on the side, was a little confused by Zhu Fu Jingguang's operation.

Zhu Fu Jingguang didn't think there was anything wrong with him being so straightforward. The experience of the past few years has taught him that when luck comes, as long as he follows his own heart and goes straight ahead, he will definitely get a good result in the end.

Enoshima Shimakawa blinked at Morofushi Kagemitsu and nodded cheerfully: "Okay."

Rei Furitani, who was about to find a reason to explain to Enoshima Shimakawa why they needed this cat's eye gem, was stunned. : "Don't you ask why?"

Hey, is it that simple? You just agreed without asking them what they wanted to do with the cat's eye gem?

Even if they have a good impression of them back then, after so many years, who knows whether the good guys back then will turn into a "bad guy" with evil intentions in the passage of time.

After all, he and Hiro's purpose for this cat's eye gem was not simple.

Rei Fukitani suddenly felt deeply worried about Enoshima Shimakawa. He even thought that it was because Edogawa Ranpo discovered the magical "luck" of Enoshima Shimakawa that he deceived her and himself. Together?

Hearing Rei Fukiya's question, Enoshima Shimakawa's eyes were filled with doubts: "Do I need to ask why?" Then she reached out and took off the cat's eye gem that had been hanging around her neck for less than an hour. He said in a relaxed tone: "As long as I'm happy."

It wasn't the expected mutual help answer of "You helped me in the past, so I'm willing to repay you for free now", but a very self-interested and willful answer, as if it was a joke. I just want to be happy" with a casual attitude and planned to hand this cat's eye gem into their hands.

At this moment, Rei Fukiya suddenly realized that the reason why Enoshima Shimakawa gave "lucky" to them was not only because they helped Enoshima Shimakawa, but also because she was in a particularly good mood at that time. s reason?

He still remembered that Enoshima Shimakawa said that his mother was "lucky to experience the feeling of despair." Now it seems that it was not simply Enoshima Shimakawa who did not understand the meaning of death. What she said at the time was indeed Simply literal.

She was happy that her mother could die like this.

How... how absurd this is!

What on earth were the people who educated Enoshima Shimakawa thinking?

Just when Rei Fukutani was annoyed by his idea, he watched helplessly as a hand stretched out from the side and stopped Enoshima Shimakawa from handing over the cat's eye gem.

Seeing Edogawa Ranpo's movements, Furitani Rei tensed up: "Edogawa, what do you mean?"

He knew that things were not that easy. After all, there was Edogawa Ranpo, the Mafia, beside him. Watching with eager eyes.

Edogawa Ranpo picked up the cat's eye gem and pointed it at the light in the room. He closed one eye and looked at the gem with one eye, as if he wanted to see something through the gem.