61-65

☆ 61. Enter the second amusement park

Entering the amusement park twice.

Because yesterday Edogawa randomly said something cute about himself, today Enoshima Shimakawa is wearing pink.

It's not a bright fluorescent pink, but a light pink that's more of a warm red.

The one-shoulder top exposed her round shoulders, and the short skirt that just reached her knees showed her fair, fat-free calves. The toes wearing sandals were painted with jelly pink nail polish, which made her feet even whiter and cuter.

Because her hair was tied up, the white nape of her neck was clearly visible.

Enoshima Shimokawa touched the hairpin on his head and was filled with joy. He looked at Edogawa Ranpo with gleaming eyes: "Why did Ranpo think of giving me the hairpin?"

Ranpo has been doing well since he came to this world. Take the initiative, buy clothes and send hairpins, and even think about customizing wedding rings for future weddings. Ranpo really loves me.

Sure enough, it was right to leave that world.

I am a genius who figured out how to cut off all connections with unnecessary people and make myself the only one in Ranpo's world!

Seeing Enoshima Shimakawa's overjoyed expression, Edogawa Ranpo automatically ignored the thoughts in her mind that made people frown upon hearing them, and looked at her thoughtfully: "Because I think Shimakawa's head is cute. Is there a suitable hairpin missing?" As he spoke, he smiled at Enoshima Shimakawa, "Looking at it now, it really fits well."

Ahhhhhh!

I was praised by Qinqin Luanbu again!

I like it so much, Modo Modo!

Ranpo always thinks about me, I like him the most!

Seeing that Enoshima Shimokawa's attention was successfully diverted by him, Edogawa Ranpo's smile in his heart synchronized with his face.

Although it was to divert Enoshima Shimakawa's attention, Edogawa Ranpo said that the hairpin on Enoshima Shimakawa's head was very suitable for her and she was serious about it.

Replace sincerity with sincerity.

He said that he would seriously fall in love with Enoshima Shimakawa.

While Enoshima Shimakawa was still obsessed with the boast he just made, Edogawa Ranpo was the first to suggest: "Let's go play rotating tea cups."

For the sake of his own life, those exciting roller coasters and the like Forget about the project.

Be gentle, be gentle.

You come to an amusement park to relax, not to die.

Naturally, Enoshima Shimakawa agreed to Edogawa Ranpo's arrangements.

Enoshima Shimakawa is very satisfied. As long as Ranpo is by his side, that is the greatest happiness.

Edogawa Ranpo was very satisfied. During this trip to the amusement park, his heart rate should be able to stay in a stable range.