21-23

☆ 21. Superpowers and amusement parks

Superpowers and Amusement Park

Staring -

Edogawa Ranpo is correcting the document in his hand seriously, but in fact, as long as you go around and take a look behind Edogawa Ranpo, you will find that he is just writing on a blank piece of paper His name was written constantly on it, occasionally mixed with Enoshima Shimakawa's name.

There was no way, I had corrected too much in one go, and all the documents that Port Mafia had squeezed for many years were processed directly. Takase Kai's matter was also resolved. If he still needs to handle the follow-up finishing work personally, the entire Port Mafia would be laid off. never mind.

Staring -

Edogawa Ranpo was thinking about whether he should take the initiative to find some work for himself... Wait, why did he suddenly have such an idea? When did you become a workaholic?

Staring -

Feeling the burning gaze that had never left him since he entered this office, Edogawa Ranpo finally put down the pen in his hand and turned to look at Jiang who was sitting at the small desk not far away. Shimashima River.

Edogawa Ranpo smiled: "Shimakawa, do you have any questions for me?" Although he knew it was "lucky", Edogawa Ranpo couldn't help but reprimanded Mori Ogai and Mori Ogai in his heart. Osamu Dazai.

They thought they had been hiding the reason for the existence of Shimakawa's supernatural powers from Enoshima.

Sitting in front of the table, with his elbows on the table and his face in his hands, Enoshima Shimakawa looked at Edogawa Ranpo with an inquiring look on his face: "Is Ranpo also a person with powers?"

To say Enoshima Shimakawa Why she asked this was because she was told by Osamu Dazai about the existence of superpowers yesterday.

Realizing that he seemed to have inadvertently opened the door to a new world for Enoshima Shimakawa, and it seemed that a remarkable change had occurred as a result. In order to prevent the situation from developing into a worse direction, Dazai Osamu immediately changed the subject: "Shimakawa, you Why are you here?"

When Osamu Dazai asked, Enoshima Shimakawa remembered the reason why she came here. She took out the black box from her pocket: "Here, Mr. Mori asked me to give this to you. "

Seeing Osamu Dazai take the black box, Enoshima Shimakawa knew that his mission was completely completed. She looked around and found that there was no one here except her, Osamu Dazai, and Nakahara Chuuya who was unconscious on the ground: "Dazai, where are the others?" She thought she could see some big scene, but now it seems that she I'm late?

That's right, there was a traffic jam on the elevated highway, and I took a taxi to go around in a big circle. In the end, I arrived at my destination on my own bicycle. It's normal to be late.

Fortunately, I caught up with the last wave and delivered the things before Osamu Dazai finished work.

Dazai Osamu took the palm-sized black box and put it away without even looking at it. Enoshima Shimakawa was puzzled: "Dazai, don't you take a look at what's in this black box?"