55-58

☆ 55. “Buy” Daifuku

Although Daifuku "bought"

said he wanted to fall in love with Enoshima Shimakawa, Edogawa Ranpo never made any other moves except for a few ambiguous actions in the morning.

In fact, he dared to do this because he was taking advantage of Enoshima Shimakawa before she could react. When she came to her senses, he would not dare to do this again.

After all, although he was sure that he could easily affect Enoshima Shimakawa's emotions, he should still be careful about such emotions.

For example, now...

Edogawa looked randomly at Enoshima Shimakawa, who was holding his arm again. He was sure that if he did the same actions to Enoshima Shimakawa as he did this morning, it would not only be It was because of her little shyness.

Because he could now feel the hot temperature coming from the hand holding his arm.

He looked back at Enoshima Shimakawa and sighed slightly in his heart. Moreover, with the various thoughts that were popping up in Enoshima Shimakawa's mind right now, even walking around Edogawa felt that the pressure was too much.

When Enoshima Shimakawa saw Edogawa Ranpo looking at him, his heartbeat, which had been beating "bang bang bang" since breakfast, accelerated again. Under Edogawa Ranpo's gaze, Enoshima Shimakawa felt He was back to last night again, his body was hot, and the rational feeling in his mind was gradually withdrawing.

Ahhhh! How could Ranpo be so handsome under the sunshine! And he is looking at me with those unique eyes!

dolidolidili!

I want it so much!

I really hope that the gaze of Ranpo’s eyes can stay with me forever!

Sure enough, I should take off these eyes and soak them in formalin, so that I can hold them in my arms, and from now on, my figure will be everywhere in my eyes!

And this way, Ranpo will never leave my side.

Eyeless pacing.

Ranpo needs to take care of himself.

Ranbao could only be left to his own devices...

Thinking of this "beautiful" future, Enoshima Shimakawa couldn't help but breathe heavier, and a slight blush appeared on his cheeks due to the hot air he exhaled.

Feeling the strength of the hand holding his arm gradually increasing, Edogawa Ranpo looked calm and pretended that he didn't notice anything. He very calmly pointed to Enoshima Shimagawa at the shop not far away with various big blessings. Shop: "Shimakawa, do you want to eat daifuku?"

Being interrupted by Edogawa Ranpo's voice, Enoshima Shimakawa focused a little bit on the small shop on the street, and then I was attracted by the pink daifuku placed in the window.

It’s her favorite strawberry daifuku, of course I want it!

Enoshima Shimokawa nodded, pulling Edogawa Ranpo together towards the store.