85-88

☆ 85. Who is the murderer (2)

Who is the murderer (2)

As soon as the scream sounded, Enoshima Shimakawa saw the expression on the face of the child who was standing next to Mao Lilan change, turned around and ran out.

"Conan! Don't run around!" After hearing the scream, Mao Lilan subconsciously reached out to grab Edogawa Conan, but saw Edogawa Conan twist slightly and avoid Mao Lilan's hand.

Mao Lilan reluctantly raised the corner of her mouth and smiled apologetically at Enoshima Shimakawa, and then she chased Edogawa Conan towards the toilet.

No one expected that someone would encounter a murder just while having lunch in a restaurant. Many people got up and wanted to leave this place of right and wrong.

At this moment, a male voice shouted: "Don't panic, everyone! I am Kogoro Mori. The police will be here soon. Please stay where you are and don't move around!"

After hearing this middle-aged man reveal his name, someone He exclaimed: "It's the famous detective 'Sleeping Kogoro'!"

"Sleeping Kogoro" seemed to be a safe word, and the restless crowd quickly calmed down, and no one tried to leave again.

Enoshima Shimakawa curiously probed his head, trying to see the true face of the "sleeping Kogoro". Unfortunately, the distance between the two was a bit far apart. In addition to seeing a black-haired head, he looked down. Not here.

Withdrawing his head, Enoshima Shimakawa scooped a spoonful of strawberry ice cream and put it into his mouth. The cold solid melted in his warm mouth, but it was not enough to make the sweet liquid reach the same temperature as body temperature. His throat moved, and the ice-cold liquid slid down his esophagus into his stomach pouch, effectively cooling the inside of his body and making Enoshima Shimakawa shiver.

Hiss, it’s so cold!

Enoshima Shimakawa happily scooped up another scoop of ice cream, put the small spoon to Edogawa Ranpo's mouth, and opened his mouth to him: "Ah——"

Even though he also had a cup of ice cream on hand Ling, Edogawa Ranpo still followed Enoshima Shimakawa's wish and took the spoon into his mouth.

Seeing Edogawa Ranpo also shivering after eating the ice cream, Enoshima Shimakawa withdrew his hand with a smile.

whee.

The excitement of the first bite is over, and the next time I eat ice cream, all I have left is the comfort of being soothed by the low temperature on a hot summer day.

As the man named Mouri Kogoro said, the police came very quickly. The ice cream in Enoshima Shimakawa's hand had been reduced by less than one-third, and people in uniforms had already arrived and set up a cordon at the entrance of the restaurant.

The deceased's name was Asukai Haru, and he was a jewelry designer. The reason he came to this restaurant to dine was obviously for this jewelry exhibition.

Because Haru Asukai went to the toilet for a long time and didn't come back, the friend who came here for dinner was worried and went to the toilet to look for someone.

The person who went to find someone was Takenaka Keiko, Asukai Haru's assistant. She searched the toilets but couldn't find anyone, leaving only the last locked cubicle unchecked.