76-80

☆76. Get married

After

hearing this familiar voice, Edogawa immediately understood what was happening in Shinjuku.

The range is accurate, the evacuation is orderly, and there is plenty of time. Plus Gojo Satoru is present. If you think about it, you will know that there is definitely not a major accident, but a war between the curse master and the curse master, and the curse master specially gave the curse. The magician issued a warning notice.

The tiger is obviously driven away from the mountain, and there is no other plan.

However, what was affected was the entire Shinjuku area. The curse master should have activated the curse spirit, and the only one who could control the curse spirit for his own use was...

Edogawa Ranpo thought of what he had seen before According to the data, at the same time as Gojo Satoru, there was also a person who had the ability to control curse spirits. Judging from the current situation, this Curse Spirit Operator has defected from the Curse Master side to become a Curse Master.

To be able to make this curse spirit operator use such a clever plan, his purpose must be to subdue a certain curse spirit, and now this curse spirit is under the protection of the curse master.

But speaking of the magician, he is too inferior. Ten years have passed, and he can still only rely on Gojo Satoru.

Even their port, Mafia, has never squeezed the Central Plains like this.

But considering the usual style of the magic world, the reason why this magic spirit can be safely protected by the magician is that there must be five enlightenment among the people who contributed, so this can be regarded as a kind of cause and effect?

And you have to know that his enemies are his best friends at the same time.

According to Gojo Satoru's strength, letting him work as a curse master for so many years, it's hard to say that there are no personal emotions involved.

As for why Gojo Satoru appeared here, it was probably because the Yakusho was too "calm".

There should be demons dancing around outside now.

Although he can't see it.

Gojo Satoru didn't know that Edogawa Ranpo had deduced everything just by showing up. He just saw that after he said hello, Enoshima Shimakawa ignored him and filled in the form seriously. Edogawa Ranpo, who was sitting next to him, slowly turned his head and looked at himself up and down. Then he turned his head back.

However, now that he has left the battlefield alone and instead came to the headquarters, it is true that as Edogawa Ranpo speculated, in the Shinjuku territory that has been invaded by countless cursed spirits, there is an area that is so clean that there is not even a fly in it. The missing "Utopia" was as dazzling as a spark in the dark night, so Gojo Satoru had to investigate it himself.

Then he saw Enoshima Shimakawa and Edogawa Ranpo in the office.

Looking at the two people who had not changed from ten years ago, and then combined with the news he got back then, a guess took shape in Gojo Satoru's mind.