29-30

☆ 29. Treatment of “bad guys”

Should I say that the treatment of "bad guys"

was unbearable? Dazai Osamu yawned lazily after hearing the report from his subordinates.

They only attacked several cadres in the Port Mafia in the afternoon, and then attacked the arsenal in the evening. Such a bold move shows that they really don't take the Port Mafia seriously.

The man in the black suit was respectful: "Sir Dazai, do you need to send someone to support?"

Osamu Dazai stretched out his index finger and shook it left and right: "No, send more people to area A1."

"That's..." The man in the black suit heard Dazai. Zhi raised his head in astonishment.

"Yes, that was the arsenal of the Takase Kai in the past." Dazai Osamu typed on the keyboard, and a distribution map of the port warehouses immediately popped up on the screen. Dazai Osamu raised a smile on his lips and said with cold eyes: "They are like this You're just trying to steal from the east and attack the west."

Enoshima Shimakawa felt something was wrong when he and Edogawa arrived at the port Mafia early in the morning.

The atmosphere here is a little too downbeat.

If it were in the past, it would be okay. After all, it is work. If possible, who would like to go to work? It's understandable that the mood can be a little heavy occasionally.

However, you must know that they just drank the energetic braised chicken specially cooked by Osamu Dazai yesterday! Isn't this the time to be full of energy?

Just when Enoshima Shimakawa was thinking this, she saw Dazai Osamu walking over with a group of men in black with an expressionless face.

Since the two of them were friends after all, Enoshima Shimakawa asked with concern: "Dazai, what happened?" He seemed to be in a very unhappy mood.

Dazai Osamu first glanced vaguely at Oda Sakunosuke, who was standing behind Enoshima Shimagawa and Edogawa Ranpo, and then raised a smile to Enoshima Shimagawa and replied: "It's Shimakawa." Then he He complained: "The overtime tasks given by Mr. Mori were difficult to complete. It was supposed to be done just by hitting the target, but he suddenly had diarrhea while working overtime, and then he fell into a coma for no apparent reason, resulting in work I couldn't finish it, so now I have to continue to work overtime even if I'm the only one."

Enoshima Shimakawa thought that Nakahara Chuuya, who had been with him for several days, was actually in a coma for unknown reasons, and his heart couldn't help but rise. Worry: "Chuuya, is his condition very bad?"

Osamu Dazai sighed exaggeratedly: "It's very bad, because the cause can't be found. The doctor said that Chuuya might just fall asleep like this." After that, he looked at it quietly. Eyeing Enoshima Shimakawa, he immediately returned to a worried look before he was discovered by her.

"Um..." After hearing this sad news, Enoshima Shimakawa looked at Dazai Osamu as if hesitating to speak. Dazai Osamu wiped the non-existent tears from the corners of his eyes and waved his hand very generously. Said: "Shimakawa, if you have anything to say, just tell me, don't worry about me." "

Then I said it." Enoshima Shimakawa looked around, then came to Dazai Osamu's side and whispered: "Won't Chuka also know it?" Is it because I drank the chicken soup you made that I became like this?" That was diarrhea. I guess it was related to food. She knew that yesterday, except for her, Edogawa Ranpo, and Oda Sakunosuke, everyone drank Dazai Osamu's exclusive Vitality Braised Chicken.