71-75

☆ 71. White wedding dress

Wedding dress white

kisskisskiss!

When Enoshima Shimakawa realized that what was sticking into his mouth was Edogawa Ranpo's tongue, he fell into ecstasy.

The excitement caused by the dopamine secreted by the hypothalamus makes the heart beat hard, and the "bang bang bang" beating sound travels along the blood vessels to the eardrums, covering the screams and thrilling background music in the movie theater. The rapidly contracting heart drives the blood throughout the body to flow rapidly, the body temperature rises, and the face becomes hot. Enoshima Shimakawa even feels that his brain is steaming, and his whole body is about to evaporate.

The flexible tongue lightly swept across the tooth shell, then continued along the gap between the teeth, and then brushed the sensitive roof of the mouth as if accidentally or deliberately teasingly, causing the slightest tremor in the itching. Enoshima Shimakawa couldn't help but whimper, and his fingers subconsciously tightened the clothes on Edogawa Ranpo's body.

Feeling the movements of Enoshima Shimakawa's hands, the smile in Edogawa Ranpo's eyes grew wider. Just when he was about to officially start to attack the city, he found the small hands that were holding his clothes tightly. Changing his position to place his palms against his chest, Edogawa Ranpo immediately screamed in his heart that he was not good at it, and his tongue that had been licking leisurely hurriedly explored deeper.

But midway, his action was intercepted.

The dexterous tongue, which was much hotter than his own, quickly wrapped around him, tongue against tongue, forcing Edogawa back step by step with a gesture that could be considered "ferocious", and the battlefield quickly shifted. , Edogawa Ranpo immediately wanted to separate himself from Enoshima Shimokawa.

But just when he reached out to grab Enoshima Shimakawa's shoulders, Enoshima Shimakawa twisted his backhand, and Edogawa's random hands were forced to slip from Enoshima Shimakawa's shoulders, and then Enoshima Shimakawa His hands came up and their fingers were intertwined. Edogawa Ranpo was pressed firmly against the back of the seat by her. At the same time, Enoshima Shimokawa finally broke through Edogawa Ranpo's defense line and pushed his tongue back into his mouth.

After the tongue with a slightly higher temperature entered the mouth which was slightly cooler than it, he immediately probed into the inside of the mouth. As his lips and teeth intertwined, Edogawa felt a tingling sensation rising up from his tailbone. All over the body, somewhere on the body is getting hot, and a thin sweat breaks out on the tip of the nose.

In an instant, the armor was thrown away.

The protagonist and his group finally escaped from the village after paying a great price. The last scene in the camera stopped at the entrance of the village. People appeared again in the already deserted village. Just like at the beginning of the film, the villagers were enjoying themselves in the village. Walk around and wait for the next wave of tourists to arrive.

The lights in the theater came back on, and the audience stood up in twos and threes, discussing the plot and walking toward the exit, but these people did not include Edogawa Ranpo and Enoshima Shimokawa.

Looking at Ranpo Edogawa huddled in the corner of the seat, Enoshima Shimakawa tilted his head in confusion: "Ranpo, aren't we leaving?" At this time, all the audience in the theater had finished leaving, and only the two of them were left. Staying in their seats, the cleaning staff stared at the two of them with a broom.